Does anybody know???

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Drenni

Well lets see how I can explain this without lossing you guys. The car sounds like it had a bad escape problem, when your at 2000 rpm cool but when you hit a little higher it fucks up. It sounds like my header or the exhaust had a hole or gasket broke but it also does that explosion kind of thing like when you have a MSD 6AL. Hope you guys understand, besides the explsion and the wierd sound when I pass 2000 rpm's it's lost power the car a lot slower then it was before. I race a friend of mine everyday and he gotten real close like bumper to bumper, usuallyI would beat him without any problems. The car has a ZC engine, PG7 ecu, AEM cam gear, intake and fuel regulator, header, 2.5 catback, exhaust, MSD 6A, magnecor cables and the head was melt down .60 (if it really matters or if that is the correct term for it) The ignition broke like 2 month ago and I bought a new one, the cam gear was set 4 degrees foward not sure that is correct either, when the ignition was installed does it matter where the cam gear was set or the degree??? Sorry I know I'm not being very clear with this, but if anyone has had this problem let me know or should I just take it to the shop and stop fucking around, com' on guys you've never let me down.

Thanks

DA. Crespo
San Juan, PR

Sorry bro, to help the car is throwing out white smoke not a lot, thru the muffler and it was'nt doing it before....

Thanks guys B)

Did'nt mean to sound rude or anything :worthy:

Back