Does anyone else get these kinds of speeds on Azereus?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

I get lightning speed at 5 KB/sec IF i'm lucky.

Don't hate cause I have y'all beat.

I get lightning speed at 5 KB/sec IF i'm lucky.

Don't hate cause I have y'all beat.

Do you have dial up or something? Cause even with Kazaa from back in the day I would see 15 kb/s or so.

The first one with 188kb/s was actually Win XP, since my CD wouldn't load right I had to DL it. I couldn't deal with Win2k for more than a couple of hours.

The second one was either PS or Roxio EMC 8.

Well then, I just hit the max I've ever seen, 1.4 MB/s. NOW I feel special even though it only last for 30 seconds

since there is a topic on azureus already.. i was downloading an album earlier.. it was running a steady 70-80 kb/s for like 75% of the DL.. all of the sudden it drops to 45 b/s for a few minutes then went to 0.. WTF?!?.. why would this happen

it happened to me also...I don't remember what I was DL'ing, but I got mad because I never was able to finish the DL...it was because i ran out of seeders though.

it says there is seeders.. but non are connected..

mine never connects either....

I usually get a NAT error, but it still DL's. When it does connect is when I get really good speeds. With the NAT error, I still get decent speeds.

if you have an nat error, open up the windows firewall.
or, your router's firewall if yuo are using one.

google it up. you have to unblock the ports, and your speed will double too.

:shrug2:

I usually pull 500-600 kB/s using BT, but that's easy really- it all depends on the senders and trackers.

I think i'm gonna start using BT for some things.

I did fix the NAT error for like 20 mins and was still only seeing 50 kb/s, but it's better then the 12.2kb/s I'm getting right now, I only have 3 obviously crappy seeders though.

Back