Does anyone else think Barry Bonds is a Piece of junk

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

integraslut78

Stylus DJ Extraordinaire
Does anyone else think Barry Bonds is a piece of shit???? I mean come on he only bats once a game at games that he doesn't do well verse the opposing pitcher and then games he does well he plays the whole game. No offense if you like him but I don't think he deserves to beat Hank Aaron, in fact I hate to say it but I hope he gets hurt before he breaks the record.
Anyone with me....???? FUCK BONDS. rant done.
Oh and to top it off the absolutely horrible streak he has been on before today.

I'm a Giants fan. Before you say I should love him, I will tell you I don't. I'm different in your idea, though. Hank Aaron will always be number one. Why? No asterisk by his name. Why is it that all the good sluggers of today's time are on steroids/enhancers? Not that I care, I still love baseball. Sluggers bring fans. But the thing that gets me is: if Hank Aaron and a lot of the older sluggers weren't on these drugs and they can make those numbers, why is it that these new guys do to even break their record? Odd, but probably has to do with the evolution of the sport in general.

Anyway, Barry Bonds is an asshole. I've met him. Nothing fancy about him. But I'll admit, Giants suck without him being able to hit.

Uh, no it isn't. It's to denote that the player may use enhancers or steroids... at least, nowadays it is.

The "asterisk" is a semi-notorious punctuation mark in baseball history. It is commonly believed that when Roger Maris broke Babe Ruth's single-season home run record of 60 in 1961, Commissioner Ford Frick ordered that an asterisk be placed in the record book because Ruth set the record over 154 games and Maris set his record in an expanded 162-game schedule.

Last edited:
Not only is Bonds a Cheating juice head he's an asshole

pitchers should unite and continually bean him until he retires

see how long he can bounce 95mph fast balls of that steroidaly broken down frame of his.

But yet, even Babe was questioned. Crazy. I can't believe I did a report on this when I was in college. haha...

I hate all celebrities. They all snort more coke in an afternoon than any of us could afford in a year.

Even Bob Saget.

dude, you quoted exactly what i said, then disagreed.

bonds is up for home runs of career. NOT a season like babe or roger....

christ *

I never understood why people use steriods. functioning testicles> well just about anything else.

Does anyone else think Barry Bonds is a piece of shit???? I mean come on he only bats once a game at games that he doesn't do well verse the opposing pitcher and then games he does well he plays the whole game. No offense if you like him but I don't think he deserves to beat Hank Aaron, in fact I hate to say it but I hope he gets hurt before he breaks the record.
Anyone with me....???? FUCK BONDS. rant done.
Oh and to top it off the absolutely horrible streak he has been on before today.
Hear me out, i'm not a bonds' dick rider, just stating facts and opinions.

you don't really follow baseball much do you? before bonds "juiced" he was already the only member of the 500 home run 500 stolen base club. he would be a hall of famer regardless.

bonds only has those 1 at bat games when he is resting and goes in to pinch hit. show me another 42 year old that plays all 9 innings of every game. he's getting old.

next. people always want to compare his body now with 15 years ago. show me ANY man that isn't bigger at 42 than at 27. ANYBODY.

Bad streak. hmmmm, lets see. everybody goes on a bad streak. oh wow, he had a bad week. sorry he doesn't hit .400. oh wait, nobody has since ted williams. bonds is still batting .277 this year. which is great for a power hitter. his on base percentage is .502. still a game changer.

oh wait, theres more. what about his 7 mvp awards, 8 straight gold gloves, 12 silver sluggers, has led the league in batting average twice.

you guys really don't know much about baseball. yeah, he juiced. he wanted the single season record from mcgwire. mcgwire used more steroids than anybody nobody says shit about him. get your facts before you talk shit about one of the greatest BASEBALL PLAYERS of all time.

and misti, it wont be aaron forever. alex rodriguez is going to hit well over 800 homeruns. nobody has to respect bonds' last few years, at least give him credit for pre-2003.

wow you hit that one on the nose. he is still hiting home runs with out juice. i really think he would have done ok with out the drugs but he is still good

he hit 2 home runs today how many young players this year have hit 2 home runs in one game.

Ichiro hit an in the park HR against an all starteam

and then was quoted as saying "well if my boss would let me have a batting average as low as .240 I could probably hit 40 HR's a season)

that's talent

I really have no problem with Barry Bonds. He is a great athlete. He is a record breaker. The steriods, how many professionals (of any sport) use/used them at one time or another? Shit my high school football team had 22 kids on steriods. And yea we won the state that year. But we would have done damn well without it too. Steriods are an "enhancer". If your not good at something your still going to suck with steriods. The natural talent has to be there. Another one of my friends has been on and off steriods for about 4 years (at the moment 250 benching over 300)... I don't know anyone who has gotten their ass kicked so many times.

And just for the record, I have never touched the stuff, I like my balls too much.

Hear me out, i'm not a bonds' dick rider, just stating facts and opinions.

you don't really follow baseball much do you? before bonds "juiced" he was already the only member of the 500 home run 500 stolen base club. he would be a hall of famer regardless.

bonds only has those 1 at bat games when he is resting and goes in to pinch hit. show me another 42 year old that plays all 9 innings of every game. he's getting old.

next. people always want to compare his body now with 15 years ago. show me ANY man that isn't bigger at 42 than at 27. ANYBODY.

Bad streak. hmmmm, lets see. everybody goes on a bad streak. oh wow, he had a bad week. sorry he doesn't hit .400. oh wait, nobody has since ted williams. bonds is still batting .277 this year. which is great for a power hitter. his on base percentage is .502. still a game changer.

oh wait, theres more. what about his 7 mvp awards, 8 straight gold gloves, 12 silver sluggers, has led the league in batting average twice.

you guys really don't know much about baseball. yeah, he juiced. he wanted the single season record from mcgwire. mcgwire used more steroids than anybody nobody says shit about him. get your facts before you talk shit about one of the greatest BASEBALL PLAYERS of all time.

and misti, it wont be aaron forever. alex rodriguez is going to hit well over 800 homeruns. nobody has to respect bonds' last few years, at least give him credit for pre-2003.

All good points, I just don't understand why he went with the enhancement...???

Back