Does anyone else think that this is really messed up?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

actually, i would like to see them used as 'bait' cars to try and catch car thieves.

the bait car is a good idea.
these are the most common cars stolen, and they would eventually put thieves on their guard.

the bait car is a good idea.
these are the most common cars stolen, and they would eventually put thieves on their guard.

"zomg hey man, isnt that your car that got impounded by teh copz last weekend?"

"ya man that def it, no doubt about it"

"well yo've still got dem spare keyz? lets get it back"

"worrrrd"

Busted 2x

Was that a 944 at about 7:22?

That guy is pretty skilled with that crane. Must have played a lot of operation when he was a kid.

The cops can not resell stolen parts. Also those cars would just sit and collect dust at the auction. And who really gives a shit if a couple of pos civics gets crushed.

So if I get my car stolen and it's street raced, my car gets crushed? :ph34r: Or my engine, or my wheels, etc? I want my stuff back!

thats actually a really good point. if someone steals your car and gets caught street racing, what would happen

If the vehicle is reported stolen and has been recovered the police have to notify the owner. Unless your insurance company paid you for your loss then it belongs to the insurance company.

If the vehicle is reported stolen and has been recovered the police have to notify the owner. Unless your insurance company paid you for your loss then it belongs to the insurance company.

Darn, good point. If the whole car isn't recovered quickly, by the time it or the parts show up (if they can track them at all at that point) you've probably been paid off by insurance already, and it's theirs to do with as they please (ie, give it up to the cops to be crushed).

Darn, good point. If the whole car isn't recovered quickly, by the time it or the parts show up (if they can track them at all at that point) you've probably been paid off by insurance already, and it's theirs to do with as they please (ie, give it up to the cops to be crushed).

alot of times police departments will donate cars to local fire dept. For us to set on fire or cut up with the jaws of life.

i dont think it seems harsh sonsidering some of the same isiot skreet racers have killed or left paralyzed other innocent people.

nice looking cars but all in all. What the F do you care? Its not your,its not your parts and you cant buy them for the lo-lo. your still going to pay the same price somewhere else.

Its just another grocery getting honda. there are a dime a dozen.

As far as the stolen part. the chances of you getting your car back in one peice is ummm not good. They most likely stole the motor, ripped the interior,blah blah. better to have the insurance pay you off anyway.

and those cops and news media are complete dumbasses.

I would of been happy to tell him what each part does.

''it improves handling, you fucking tard!'' no i dont need it for going in a straight line racing i need to corner better....
ohh and mr officer, what has been done to YOUR engine? Isnt that tint on your car 5%? hmmm

They crush vehicles that could be parted out for 4k+

And then throw a fund raiser because they don't have enough funds for equipment. Fucktard cops. Take it away from the retards and part it or auction it, but don't just waste it.

They could have given me one of those eg hatches and I would have given them my accord to firebomb or play operation with or tie up all the street racers and light the car on fire and set it down the freeway at idle like a viking burial.

They crush vehicles that could be parted out for 4k+

And then throw a fund raiser because they don't have enough funds for equipment. Fucktard cops. Take it away from the retards and part it or auction it, but don't just waste it.

In Massachusetts they auction the vehicles impounded for street racing in an "out of state" auction.

rofl. wish it was 2 cranes playing tug of war. interesting that they toss the radiators/intercoolers aside.

Back