Does anyone go to Northeastern U?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

that's so frigging ghey- why do people have to do shit like that? it's one thing to party and whatnot, but why the hell do they need to flip people's cars over and steal their shit- :tfg:

on halloween i saw a new volvo get tipped over by a bunch of stupidass homies and there was about 5k of damage done to local businesses, one of my roomies works at a pizza joint and the delivery driver was dropping off some pizzas and came back to a bunch of ass darts tipping over his nova, tried to stop them and the cops ended up spraying in the face with pepper spray.

rioting is awesome, but not like tippin over other peoples cars. im all for being destructive...as long as one individual doenst have to pay for it (like damaging the dorm). but i know some kids that go to northeastern, and i saw 2 in those series of pics. hHAHA they are fucked.

Originally posted by Seany-izzle@Feb 7 2004, 06:42 PM
but i know some kids that go to northeastern, and i saw 2 in those series of pics

Then you should email the cops, as outlined at the top of the page...

holy shit I thought that huy in the yellow jacket was me for a sec cause I have the smae jacket and my cuz goes to Northeastern. That shit happened right down the street. And rioting is fun. Superbowl is just an excuse to act like idiots.

man white people cant riot for shit

now LA 1992... that was some good ass roiting

Back