does anyone know about tokico hp's

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

i need to know if the TOKICO HP SHOCKS/STRUTS are any good just for everyday use and dippin in and out of traffic, and does anyone know what kinda springs i should go and buy? i was thinking nuespeed with the 2.25 or just go with the 1.8? any suggestions? thank you

tokico hp's are good shocks. you should have no problems with them. i have had them on my crx for a few years and they still perform.

neuspeeds are a good choice for springs. other good spring brands that are about the same price range which u might wanna check out are eibach, H&R, progress.

:withstupid: I have had the tokikos on 3 of my cars and 6 of my friends have them. No-one has any problems with them. I would go with the H&R springs, Neuspeeds, or Tanabes. Fuck Eibach. :ph34r:

So is the the Progress/Tokico Illumina shock set-up recommended? That is what seems to be the most appealing to me right now but I need some opinions. It's also going to be matched with neuspeed rear sway bar.

(its for a GTI 1.8T but I dont know who else to ask, the guys at club18t are f*cking useless. someone said tokicos suck and progress was poor quality, that just doesnt sound right :roll: )

Personaly, for a VW I would go with neuspeed springs and the tokiko shocks. Or maybe some konis. I don't know that much about VWs though...

Back