does anyone know what these are worth

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

chrism1829

Getcha Mind Right
s4016e97f704ff.jpg

s4016e9449eb2c.jpg

Are u serious?..if your not..he is the owner of wwf and so on and so on..owns all entertainment wrestling... my gf had them laying around...

Scope out ebay for a while and see what they go for, thats your best bet.

I bet you can get a lot for the hulkster one! I remember seeing him when he used to dress like that. I would pay $20 for all the little hulksters out there!

McMann (sp?) I dont care about.

yeah i checked ebay..i didnt see any this old..if i cant get anything for them i will just keep em...wont hurt nothing...there both from 1988..i also have alot of other pics

i do not believe people actually watch that wrestling stuff, it´s the lamest thing i´ve seen on tv. lot of men pretending to hit each other come on give me a break, and then when people stop watching they throw in some pretty girls or some dwarfs. please tell me you don´t watch that nonsense!

I used to watch that crap, it was tight. I liked seeing the headbangers and steve blackman! But now their is no match that is fair. Its always somebody else inter-fearing (sp?) with a chair or something stupid. I just got fed up with all the crap. I will watch a PPV event if I see it but I will never watch RAW or smackdown ever.

I dont get it, some people fight on smackdown and some people fight on raw? Isnt it all WWE?? Its just too ghey for me anymore.

UFC WOULD KICK WWE's ASS!!

UFC>WWE

UFC is waaayyyy betta!

Next UFC event is on Saturday Janurary 31st!!!!!

and, truthfully, it shouldnt be called 'wrestling'....it should be called 'caressing'.....

i remember in the 4th grade i was makin fun of some kid for saying that wrestling was real, and he said 'you wont think its fake when the rock powerbombs your bitch ass!'

*sigh* gotta love morons...haha

i remember in the 4th grade i was makin fun of some kid for saying that wrestling was real, and he said 'you wont think its fake when the rock powerbombs your bitch ass!'
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahhahahhahaha LMMFAO I have always thought wrestling was gay
:gayflag: Heeeyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

what did the topic have anything to do with the replyies??..its amazing most of u have the same attituide..makes me laugh...i see it all over hs.and to answer the ? i DONT watch wrestling. my girls grand father was a shopher for celebritys and this was just a small amount of what he had..

so thanks for the the replyies that retained to the topic
and for those that didnt well *l*

I have so much hockey collectiable, but I have no clue how I would acctually make money. I am thinking of just keeping them in a box, and when I am fifty, I have my retirement paid for. Some of my shit is I am guessing pretty rare. I have an autographed USSR Red army comunist Team puck signed by Federov, Konstintenov (now a veggi after his limo crashed a week after he won the stanley cup) and Kozlov. Not a single one is on the Wings anymore. Also have one of those Game worn Jersey cards of brodure.

t.v. wrestling is for fags

REAL wrestling is the shit. but also....kinda gay to watch....two sweaty guys in tight shorts, wound arm in arm and leg over leg and whatever else grabbin each others balls.....fuck that.

when I wanna see two dudes beat the shit out of each other, a boxing match serves me juuust fine. :lol:

i have so much stuff laying around...but again i dont know what it goes for...and it isnt worth selling it for a crack head price..i would rather keep..it

Originally posted by civicious@Jan 27 2004, 06:44 PM
you do know wrestling's fake, right?

:huh:

WRESTLING'S NOT FAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAKE!!!!

That Hogan pic is from the Gulf war era, McMahon pic looks early 80's

Wrestling is great to watch when you actually have two good wrestlers, the problem is in America it's more about entertainment then "wrasslin". Get on Kazaa and look for Stone Cold Vs Bret Hart, or Kurt Angle vs Benoit. That some intense stuff, not like some slow paced match with some old guy and a 500lb freek. But then again I was raised watching it so maybe that's just me, it could be worse. I could be into Curling...

EDIT: and Kurt Angle would own half of the UFC'ers in shoot fighting

Heck I would have been interested in the Hulk one if it was actually signed. :)

Hulk Hogan was my hero when I was growing up. :) I had the Hulk Hogan workout set! 2lb sand-filled weights, jump rope, workout poster, and a cassette to workout by narrated by Hogan himself! :)

That was back in the day before all this WWE stuff, the Rock, etc. It was just Hulk Hogan, Ultimate Warrior, and Andre the Giant. :) THAT was good wrasslin' :)

I have a 12 x 14 original picture of M. Jordan and his dad in the UNC locker room during the final four his last year. I wonder what that would have fetched before he slept around on his wifey?

Back