Does anyone know what this is?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

whiterabbit06

Why oh why didn't I take the blue pill?
VIP
I found this on my knee earlier and I've never seen or heard of anything like this before. The thing that made me wonder is the fact that it is a perfectly symmetrical circle of 6 not really bumps, but I guess bumps. Also as you can see in the second pic, I have a scar on my wrist that looks exactly the same. I've had the scar on my wrist for as long as I can remember since being a little kid.

Attachments

• 2012-02-16 20.20.00_Norfolk_Virginia_US.jpg
    2012-02-16 20.20.00_Norfolk_Virginia_US.jpg
    499.8 KB · Views: 126
  • 2012-02-16 20.21.17_Norfolk_Virginia_US.jpg
    2012-02-16 20.21.17_Norfolk_Virginia_US.jpg
    526.9 KB · Views: 111
That's a Tyne Test. It was given to us as kids. You're prolly too young to remember. I have one as well.

The one on my knee has never been there before, and I just noticed it today. I haven't gotten any shots on my knee either.

aliens.

they've had you.

In most cases, symmetry is a GOOD thing. it's the non-symmetric things that are usually cancer.

probly from either an alien probe or a government tracking chip

might want to run an RFID reader over the areas

though the signal is most likely hidden on a frequency that cant be read by anything you are going to be able to get your hands on

you could try destroying it with a strong magnetic field

but they probably planned for that, with MRIs being so popular and all, so its likely not going to be effected by the magnetic field

your best bet is probably going to be to just go at it with a knife and try to dig the chip out

this is of course assuming that those marks are not where they injected you with the nanites... in which case its only a matter of time until the microscopic robots inside of you reproduce and take over your body

so long whiterabbit we hardly knew ye

In the late 70s, these tests were administered in different places. It was a skin test anyway. Now the doctors warned our parents that it DOES scar, permanently. So many parents asked for the test to be taken in covered areas.

Back