Does Anyone Know Where I Can Get A Hatch

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

werky_18_il

I need a hatch for my 1990 civic hatchback because the inside is all rusted out.. i dont want to bondo because im putting my stereo in there and im affriad that my bass would fuck the bondo up.. so im lookin for a hatch thats in good shape.. anyone know where i can get one please tell me. thanx peace..

by the time i hit the doooe i saw hoes on the floooooe.. me imma pimp im not payin for sex.. :D

by the time i hit the doooe i saw hoes on the floooooe.. me imma pimp im not payin for sex..

Did anyone else read this fucking shit? That's what a sig is for! :emofo:

ya i got one for you were do you live it has no glass so shipping should be preatty cheap

HI,

Try your local yard. I found a almost excellent hatch for my civic for $60Cdn..
It was the same colour too.

Originally posted by starboy869@Jul 3 2003, 06:48 PM
HI,

Try your local yard. I found a almost excellent hatch for my civic for $60Cdn..
It was the same colour too.

whats a cdn? a sedan < sdn > ?

you should just bondo the crap out of it and forget about the bass. we dont wanna hear your terrible music anyways.

autotrader/newspaper/local junkyards/tow yards.

if you goto a tow yard you usually can find a car that has been sitting for several days. depending on state law the tow yard will have a right to sell it in so many days. like here in NC after 7 days the vehicle is considered abandoned and may be sold by the owner of the property it is on. but i believe in CT the car has to be in the towyards lot for 30 days

Back