does anyone know

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

any forums that just deal with quads, and does anyone here have quads or can anyone give me info on them, like whats the best one for me if i just wanna ride once in a while on the streets or in the park or when it snows, and which ones are only rear wheel drive because i want to drift and and be stupid :D

stfu.jpg

someone else ?

I dunno about a forum but i ride quads. I have a yamaha banshee and that thing fucking rips. i love it. it rides awesome in the snow too. its a 2 stroke, so if you like 2 strokes get a banshee. i ride it on the highways a lot around here. it will go about 80 - 85 stock, and you can put a bigger sprocket on em and make em go 95 easy. If you wanna 4 stroke i would reccommend a yamaha raptor 660 or 450yzfr. the new 450's are suppose to be the fastest quads made. my cousin has a raptor and its powerful as hell. you can pull wheelies much easier are a 4 stroke too.

i wanna pull wheelies, but i heard banshees are the one to go with, im not looking to spend more than 2500 though and whats the difference between the 2 and 4 stroke, u ride em on the highway, are they street legal, im from queens i know u cant have em on the street

i used to RACE a 1986 suzuki quadsport 230 bored out to 250... it was a great bike, we had dick cepek spiders on the front with 19' wooly boogers on the rear. my best finish for the NEATV-MX series was 4th outta 39 200-250 class.

the only thing that sucked about those vintage suzuki's was the swing arm. total shit, if you didnt get it reinforced. the frame-side bushes would go and then the chain would be thrown. it took out our side cover many times... we even had a huge steel chainguard in there. the chain got thrown with so much force once, it snapped the bolts holding the guard on.

those are great CHEAP bikes, and respond well to mods. its a 4-stroke btw. massachusetts state law tells me that once you register your quad, you get a plate with a sticker on it (just like cars, but its not actually inspected). that plate/sticker allows you to ride up to 500ft on the road between trails.

if you want any other info, pm me.

2 stroke is intake and fuel in one stroke, combustion and exhaust in the other. in a 4 they are all seperate. and i live in a small town where my 4 wheeler can outrun the cops. my 4 wheeler isnt street legal, but you can make them legal. its harder to wheelie on a 2 stroke than on a 4. but it would be hard to find a raptor for 2500. check ebay maybe

Back