does anyone use novell? if so help me out!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

civiclxb16

OK my job is using Novell as there email server and so on. yesterday i noticed that there is no outside mail being sent or coming in. We can email eachother in the building but nothing outside the building. I restarted all the servers i checked all the connections, i don't know what to do next! can anyone give me some pointers?

Are you using Enterprise SuSE or their free distro? Which email server are you using, and which version? Are you running a firewall?

to tell you the truth i don't know what my boss has set up. i know that it has a firewall and again my boss is leaving and he is not being any help! so i don't know what to do next! i am not a CNA so i am lost! i know that it is setup for novell 6 if that helps any

Last edited:
If this is Novell Netware 6, I can't help at all. If you can find out anymore product information let us know.

I'm familure with Netware 3.1,4,4.11,5,5.1,6.5 as well as Open Enterprise Server Linux/Novell..
Your most likely using Groupwise for email which I'm not 100% proficeint using of administrating
I'd start here
NOVELL: Search Results
you'll most likely find your answer

Back