does f20 fits in and what about tranny

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

proxman

id like to know if the f20 wuld be a goos idea because cheaper than h22 and the same hp. i may put a turbo in a while afther all is done and when ill get monay to boost it up but would the tranny stay in place or will it blow out or does it fits. any suggestions would be good for best engine for the price that fits to my tranny thks a lot:confused:

1.) what kind of car do you have?
2.) which f20 are you talking about?
3.) learn how to spell.

Kthnx.

i have a honda accord 1992 and im talking about a f22b (98+) i was wondering about the year if a 98 would fit in bolt on and what about the tranny i could use tu fit it in. thks srry im french lol...........you may understand.

Lol, in that case your spelling is pretty good. Better than most of the ppl that breeze through this board ha ha.

lol

well thanks but would you know what would fit in?:confused: i actually just saw a f22b witch would be bolt on but would increase a little my hps cause i got it stock. i would like to know if i could put a turbo on it i guess its 10 psi but wanted to be sure and how mutch hp does it makes more with it. thks

also how mutch is it for make the turbo up to 21 psi and how mutch hps more? if you can anwser lol . thks

well thanks but would you know what would fit in?:confused: i actually just saw a f22b witch would be bolt on but would increase a little my hps cause i got it stock. i would like to know if i could put a turbo on it i guess its 10 psi but wanted to be sure and how mutch hp does it makes more with it. thks

You're thinking about a turbo but you don't want even want to change your exhaust?

no i only already knew i had to change my exaust but shall I keep f22 and boost it up with turbo and how mtuch does it costs to change the pistons or headers or chall I take h22 stock talking about differrance of price and durability. or would a f20 fit in? its a honda s2000 engine.

no i only already knew i had to change my exaust but shall I keep f22 and boost it up with turbo and how mtuch does it costs to change the pistons or headers or chall I take h22 stock talking about differrance of price and durability. or would a f20 fit in? its a honda s2000 engine.

Sure the f20c fits, with heavy modification. That engine is a rear wheel drive engine your car is a front wheel drive.

maybe thats too major for me lol. i got a more genreal question, do you have to have forged pistons to put a supercharge and could i put one on my stock engine (f22). whats the difference between f22b and f22 and would it fit right in bolt on?

maybe thats too major for me lol. i got a more genreal question, do you have to have forged pistons to put a supercharge and could i put one on my stock engine (f22). whats the difference between f22b and f22 and would it fit right in bolt on?

As far as I know there are no bolt-on superchargers available for Accords. And you don't necessarily need to used forged internals, but it wouldn't hurt. Decisions like that depend on how much power you want to make...

Back