1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Does It Fit?

Discussion in 'Wheels / Suspension / Tires / Brakes' started by 22crazy, Mar 30, 2003.

1. 22crazy

22crazy Senior Member

I have a chance to buy civic SiR 4 disk brakes to put on my ride for $200US. i have a 1996 civic cx hatch back. Is it worth it to buy it? and will it fit? just wondering as well, does anyone know the size of the front disks and if they are bigger than my stock ones. Thanx.

2. 22crazy

22crazy Senior Member

maybe i should piont out something...SiR is canadian model of the american Si. Basically its the civic coupe that comes b16 with 4 disks brakes. That should clear things up...so can someone plz answer my question in the first post.

3. liquid00meth

liquid00meth Senior Member

if it is in the same generation as your car, I see no reason why not. However it is important to note that I am not a brake expert

4. 22crazy

22crazy Senior Member

actually its not just the brakes...its teh Lower control arms as well

5. liquid00meth

liquid00meth Senior Member

the LCR is standard replacement though on brake swaps

6. Civic_88ls

Civic_88ls Senior Member

Yes it would al work and u will deffintely stop faster. i did a 4wheel disc swap on my 88 civic hatch and i stop alot faster and i cost me 100 dollars and 200 dollars for everything is a damn good deal. the front ones are a little bigger i think but im not positive. If i was u then i would pick those up for that price.!!!!!!!!

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted