Does or has anyone worked as a new car salesman?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

if you don't want the job, don't take it. you will quit a couple days into it. you will have missed time out on searching for something you DO want.

I do want it to some extent. Also, the insurance approval came back to day so I start Monday. I know I can sell the shit out of the cars.

Also, I am still actively applying to other jobs and will continue to. I NEED to maintain cash flow. I may get a better job and never go back to Honda. Again, it is worth a shot. I was looking for some idea of what the job would be like.

Apparently the commission starts at 25% of gross profit. Also, I get a draw which will allow me roughly $300 a week take home, which of course, is terrible, however, I plan on selling cars. I am a charmer and extremely personable. It is temporary.

i think he means he is a property manager. he probably works at an apartment building renting out units, not working independently.

Actually I do work independently... 6 days per week... Every week... In Manhattan...

Back