faster loading?

• yes

Votes: 18 47.4%
  • no

Votes: 5 13.2%
  • same..

Votes: 15 39.5%

• Total voters

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

seemed quicker then normal last night on my BB but so many things factor into the speed of that thing. I didn't go to the site with my PC yet, so I can't tell you about that.

I get a lot of page load errors myself. But I think its cause of my stupid old ass computers. It'll think about it for a while then go to "cannot display page". Then I'll refresh and it comes up immediately. Other than that, the speed seems the same. If you did something to try to speed it up, thanks, but I don't notice changes in speed that much.

nope, still the same. except there is a bit faster load time on the attached pics when you click them.

Sometimes in non-poll threads when I edit a post (such as just now in the neon discussion thread), the button that would normally say "Save" comes up w/ the words "Vote Now".

Sometimes in non-poll threads when I edit a post (such as just now in the neon discussion thread), the button that would normally say "Save" comes up w/ the words "Vote Now".

I'll bet it's not because you use a mac too. That's the response I always got.

I notice this on other vBullitin boards too, so it's not something that B did wrong.

That would have to be a server side issue as php renders the button into html.

I'm not too clear on what you meant awptickles but I'm using XP Pro x64 w/ Google Chrome.

vb sucks. we're leaving the vb platform in the semi-near future.

they pretty much threatened to sue me after i called their latest release spyware (which, it is)

so, i'm done with them. it's 7 year old shit code base anyway. time to modernize the internet.

attachment.php

Yeah, this is what everyone is talking about.

B:
Good for you. It is spyware/malware. Look at all the fucking information it collects.

Attachments

• Picture 4.png
    Picture 4.png
    4 KB · Views: 210
Thanks for the screen.

Unfortunately, i don't think i have a lot of people who want to help troubleshoot problems for me at vb anymore. lol

I didn't have any problems with it :dunno:

Back