Does this happen after every...

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

nootrac22

VIP
fast and the furious movie comes out??? I don't see how the mods don't get slap happy with the ban stick.:confused:

just noticing some of the recent deluge of questions being asked on here.

Why you gotta hate on the the homies that wana live a quarter mile at a time? Maybe they owe someone a 10 second car and want to use a 1985 Accord with overnight parts from Japan. They owe some folks with a troop of black civics some serious dough!

As you can tell I havnt seen the newest iteration.

yes, Hector has a last name too, but he can't pronounce it because it's french.

The cops practically surrounded every theater in my area on premiere night for the 2nd one, don't know about the third.

I heard it wasnt all that great. I must admit. they did get a little better since the 2nd one. i didnt mind tokyo drift. i'm waiting to rent the 3rd

I was sad after I saw it.

I was hoping there'd be more riced out civics in the movie.

I heard it wasnt all that great. I must admit. they did get a little better since the 2nd one. i didnt mind tokyo drift. i'm waiting to rent the 3rd

I thought it was pretty good. It felt like the first but with nicer and less ricier cars...

my favorites in order:

1 (can't kill the thing that started it all!)

2 just sucked balls BRA!!!!!!!!!!! lol

yeah, I like the first one when it first came out, the 2nd just sucked. Though I did like in the bonus features how it shows how brian got to miami and ended up with a Skyline.

The 4th was good though. The plot was worthy with a little more meaning. Though what did surprise me was the beginning how Haun or whatever his name was in it. and those trucks. god I would love to have a 94 something dully with a flat bed. and NAS

Back