Does This Really Do What It Says?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

1200.00 for a ZC head???????

imo, spend the 1200 (or more like 500.00 on a normal zc with zc ecu, and zc tranny (fuck si tranny, regardless of what people say.....i loved my zc tranny)
and get some webers and a wild cam.

imo....to spend that much on a zc head....isnt worth it.

someone correct me if im wrong.

Yeah, I don't think a stock zc would ever make 128 horsepower at the wheels so sounds kind of bs to me, specially ever making 60 more just with some head work, maybe like 15 or so horsepower.

there's no way a PNP job is going to give you a 60hp gain...a PNP head and IM have given those type of results on a domestic running a V8 but not for an import.
having said that, $1200 isn't too bad for a PNP head, IM, TB and a race crank.

let's price it out individually:

PNP head = $900
PNP IM = $350
bored out TB = $300
race crank = +/- $500

yes, i would say it's worth it. i don't know what kind of gains you will get but it's a good deal.

i don't think you guys read it all the way, it includes:

-PNP head
-PNP IM
-PNP TB
-race crank

it's a good deal cuz you're getting all that.

i dunno, kinda fishy how they have a dyno of a b16 motor trying to sell their zc product...

Originally posted by Slammed89Integra@Apr 23 2003, 09:15 PM
Yeah, I don't think a stock zc would ever make 128 horsepower at the wheels so sounds kind of bs to me, specially ever making 60 more just with some head work, maybe like 15 or so horsepower.

Why not,they have ZC that are 130 at the crank,not to far away.

The problem with that ad is there is no such thing as a D16ZC.And what the hell,does this make sense to anyone?

This package is proven to make serious power as seen in our 189.6 Peak Power B16 head with the same package. Before adding this package the motor made 128 Peak Power do the math that's 61.6 Hp gains to the wheels!!! (Expect 30-40 Wheel HP Gains from this setup) Get that kick you are looking for and take on the best of them.

Is it just me or is a B16 head completely different than a ZC and there is no way of comparing the two.

Yes there is such a thing, A ZC is a D-series engine, he just jumbled it together, I think he meant "A D16A ZC head"

Yeah it doesn't say any where on the block that it is a d16a zc, just zc only, yeah dseries but just zc. I wouldn't think why someone would want to put that much head work into a zc head but oh well.

Originally posted by ryanwolfe911@Apr 24 2003, 01:08 AM
Yes there is such a thing, A ZC is a D-series engine, he just jumbled it together, I think he meant "A D16A ZC head"

I am aware that there is a ZC that is a version of a D16A,just saying that he should know better than to list it like that.

Back