Doesnt it pis you off when?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Kolumbo69

Yesterday i finally had found a shop in calgary that sells engines woohoo, finally i could get my b20b without the cost of shipping cross country. So i call the guy yesterday and ask him some details and i told him that i would be in later today to pick it up and i look on the bussiness hours on the site and it says there open till seven so i figure i have lots of time. All night yester and today all i could think of was woohoo i found it, i was planning everything out in my head and with some of my friends and coming up with lists of parts and aproximate costs. So later i went to the bank got the money as i show up there no lights are on i figure maybe there in the back. NO it wasnt that way NOONE WAS FUCKING THERE AND IT WAS 6:00 and they close at 7 so thats my story of my shitty day. BAstards :bash:

saturday is two days away.... just be happy you found one. seems like everyone is going to jump on the b20 bandwagon.

yea that does suck man....no one around here sold motors for cheap so i bought one and had it shipped....good luck on getting your motor tomorrow....

I couldnt get there earlier because i had school this afternoon otherwise i would have and i dont mind jumping on the wagon mine shall be differnt from the rest!

im still on the B16 wagon from like 4 years ago when crx's were the shit...

and mine still don't run...haha

anyways, that sucks...go up there teh early tomorrow. like, be sitting there when they show up to open :D

good luck with your swap, y0!

Never had a store close early on me like that. Can't say I can feel your pain.

Back