Dog Picture Thread :)

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

LMFAO at the first and fifth pictures you posted Scott, and you look a little baked in the second lol.

thanks :) he's a lot of fun... now if only he would get the hang of going outside to do his business >.<

Im glad my dog was kind of house broken when I got her, she will sit by the door and squeek until I take her out. She knows it gets on your nerves so she will do it until you get up

Well I dont have any of the pooch, but here are some of our other animals to hold you pover until I can snap a few of her.

Fish.
l_6559eefe17db0c951a568726c10debef.jpg

Kaa (the snake from the Jungle Book) our little Ball Python.
l_8826922d302f93347d3e46e2be4c0b12.jpg

Charlie (the big snake.)
l_c61ba21e1e7f686e08d9f57d156cc039.jpg

dude ive always wanted a snake, but I havent read enough into them to get one yet, but soon :)

Nice shirt, too.

dude ive always wanted a snake, but I havent read enough into them to get one yet, but soon :)

Nice shirt, too.

Do some research, Balls and Corn snakes make great starter snakes, they dont get too big and are pretty low maintenance.

And that is a very good looking Ball Scott, after I got mine I started looking at all the morphs, some of the colors they have are amazing, Google Ball Python Morphs if you havent seen them, youll be amazed at some of the color variations.

Last edited:
Do some research, Balls and Corn snakes make great starter snakes, they dont get to big and are pretty low maintenance.

And that is a very good looking Ball Scott, after I got mine I started looking at all the morphs, some of the colors they have are amazing, Google Ball Python Morphs if you havent seen them, youll be amazed at some of the color variations.

Google'n it now ^_^

I love the morphs. I so want a Pastel. Did you know balls can live for 40 years?

And yeah, balls are pretty easy to care. This is the worst part...

:D

You think thats bad you should see what comes out of the Burm after he has had dinner.:eek: And yes the Pastels are great looking, I really like the Pinstripes, and this one is just amazing.
Lazik_piebald.jpg

Wow we got off-topic really fast.:D

wow, that thing is beautiful! I have always liked snakes. yeah we did get off topic, but its ok, im sure more people will post (about dogs)tomorrow lol

Here's our Sandy, 13 years old and nearly as spry as she was at 3. She was built for jumping; she used to be able to clear a 4 ft. chain link fence.

Attachments

• DSC_0682.JPG
    DSC_0682.JPG
    60.9 KB · Views: 227
  • DSC_3610.JPG
    DSC_3610.JPG
    74.2 KB · Views: 217
  • DSC_1770.JPG
    DSC_1770.JPG
    48.6 KB · Views: 286
  • DSC_2287.JPG
    DSC_2287.JPG
    84.3 KB · Views: 200
  • DSC_3869.JPG
    DSC_3869.JPG
    46.5 KB · Views: 312
my oldest dog was put down a couple days ago:( the hardest thing ive had to do was put him down,dig the hole and bury him(<---getting teary eyed right now)

but i have 2 more ill try to get some pix up sometime//

chocolate lab and a yellow lab..the oldest was a lab.rott.pit mix,,,he was fucking awesome

It's only a matter of time before Clayton posts the pic of his dog taking a dump... Someone start the countdown.

my oldest dog was put down a couple days ago:( the hardest thing ive had to do was put him down,dig the hole and bury him(<---getting teary eyed right now)

I haven't really lost any close relatives yet, putting down my 16 year old Lhasa Apso Ruffles was probably the hardest thing I've had to do so far as well. :(

So recently I went and adopted a pure-bred Beagle. Her name was Princess, but we changed it to Sasha. She is ~3.5 years old. She is so beautiful and I really feel bad for whoever lost her, but shes awsome. This picture is when we were camping at Silver Lake Sand Dunes.

Everyone post up pictures of your dogs?

puppydoo.jpg

CUUUTEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

This is my Beagle

l_60251be51c3a1de486f941ff15badf36.jpg

but i have 2 more ill try to get some pix up sometime//

chocolate lab and a yellow lab..the oldest was a lab.rott.pit mix,,,he was fucking awesome

sorry to hear that bro, we had to do the same to our chow a while back because he went crazy out of no where and bit my brother all to hell, its def not easy

Last edited:
i was the same way.. took the wife probably 6 months of begging.. we worked out a deal that said i didnt have to buy her any more presents until the dog died .. of course it wont work that way, but oh well :)

Back