Dog Picture Thread :)

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

My bestest buddy ever lol

My APBT {American Pit Bull Terrier}
His name is Hustla..my sister named him lol..had him since he was 6 weeks,he is going to be 1 year in november ! I love him to death, and plan on mating him soon !!!

DSCF0518-1.jpg

DSCF0517-2.jpg

DSCF0516-1.jpg

DSCF0524.jpg

Here is my girl...she is 81lb and loves bananas, so we call her "the monkey". Her real name is nalla.

P1010002-1.jpg

here my dog, her name is susan...i call her suzy. shes ok for a piss machine. the last pic is her, the parakeets, and the chinchillas. im tying to talk the fiance into a lab, but she wants an american bulldog.

Attachments

• suzy1.jpg
    suzy1.jpg
    684.2 KB · Views: 259
  • suzy3.jpg
    suzy3.jpg
    348.2 KB · Views: 218
  • suzyandfriends.jpg
    suzyandfriends.jpg
    604.1 KB · Views: 257
IMO, Labs ae one of the best family dogs you could ever get.

this is lucy, shes a five year old boxer/mastiff mix. she currently weighs 101lbs. she is very friendly, but doesnt like cops, mailmen, or old ladies in bright blue jogging suits. sorry bout all the pics, im a pic whore when it comes to my bitch!!
NewYearsEve2006-AnnaLucybabyRicky04.jpg

photos2007349.jpg

falls2007024.jpg

AtlantisBahamas2007026.jpg

Werd. My Lab/Chessapeak (spelling?) mix is super nice and very gentle, but if an unwelcome advance is made on a family member or our property, chances are that person wont be the same afterwards. The Chessapeak part of him makes him huge, he weighs in at about 120lbs of pure muscle, and he uses all 120 lbs if he has to. Unfortunatly, he feels it necessary to use all his power in our tug-o-war matches and he drags my 140 pound ass around the yard lol.

Current pups:

Bailey.jpg

Bailey, Beagle, AKC

copper3.jpg

Copper, also a beagle. CKC

chief2.jpg

chief1.jpg

Chief.. Dally, not registered. Didn't care to.

I need to get updated pics of the Beagles, but my camera is momentarily on vacation. It'll be back soon.

i have an obsession with dressing animals like humans.. thats my girls russian babusshka hat, thought it would be funny... i also enjoy monkeys dressed in suits smoking cigs and working a adding machine!!

Werd. My Lab/Chessapeak (spelling?) mix is super nice and very gentle, but if an unwelcome advance is made on a family member or our property, chances are that person wont be the same afterwards. The Chessapeak part of him makes him huge, he weighs in at about 120lbs of pure muscle, and he uses all 120 lbs if he has to. Unfortunatly, he feels it necessary to use all his power in our tug-o-war matches and he drags my 140 pound ass around the yard lol.

i will NEVER play tug o war with your dog..

Some pics my sister took of my 3 year old Black Lab, Sprocket.

l_8da4cd302a4236e4b33b25b9b5dd923d.jpg

l_6f34bd14d654b1ba6b5a7378b90ed016.jpg

boo!! my dog is in the hospital with HGE? i think thats what it is. Basically, she has too many red blood cells, and they had to come out somewhere...and they did

EDIT:: shes back home now safe and sound :)

Last edited:
More beagle pics.. They're growing up!
Bailey-1.jpg

Bailey

copper.jpg

Copper

beagles.jpg

Crappy pics, I know.. they are so active that getting decent pics is like nailing jello to a tree.

Back