Dog Picture Thread :)

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

I love pits cause they always look like they are smiling! Its just such a shame cause so many end up at the SPCA. I want to adopt one really bad but most apartments don't allow pits and neither do homeowners that rent. I can't wait to buy a house so I can def. rescue one.

a lot of Homeowners insurance policies dont allow pits or rots.. i lied and said there wasnt gonna be any dogs here .. i know Allie is a good girl and wouldnt hurt anything, except maybe a cat that comes roaming through the back yard

yeah I know when I went to get renters insurance they don't cover a lot of shepherds ( like german and king's and things like that) and also huskies, akitas, rotts, pitts, i wanna say something really stupid like a maltese was on there too and a spitz.

Allies big brother Luni

l_8bf5159c2d82a3c18e5d1fcbded06cb6.jpg

yeah I know when I went to get renters insurance they don't cover a lot of shepherds ( like german and king's and things like that) and also huskies, akitas, rotts, pitts, i wanna say something really stupid like a maltese was on there too and a spitz.

Supposedly if you get your dog to pass the akc good citizen test you can get dogs on the list insured. Labs and Goldens are getting closer to being put on the list of uninsurable dogs.

I love how pits have such a bad reputation, my friends mom has a pit named Baby Girl, the nicest dog Ive ever met in my life (she was a rescue) She took care of a litter of kittens when the mother of the litter got hit by a car.

Here is a picture of Brutus and his brother Charlie when they were wee little ones.

The second one is myself and the Brute a couple weeks ago.

Attachments

• puppies.jpg
    puppies.jpg
    25.7 KB · Views: 201
  • 0406091721.jpg
    0406091721.jpg
    78.8 KB · Views: 212
Last edited:
Supposedly if you get your dog to pass the akc good citizen test you can get dogs on the list insured. Labs and Goldens are getting closer to being put on the list of uninsurable dogs.

really? labs and goldens? I wonder the reason behind that.

i lied and said there wasnt gonna be any dogs here

We did that at an apartment we rented when I was younger... We were on the 2nd floor, facing the back of the complex right next to the forest preserve... We lowered our dog Sandy down in a duffel bag on a rope from the balcony to take her out for walks. :ph34r: :D She loved it, hopped right in and out... duffel bags or soft suitcases still mean 'walk' to her 14 years later!

Last edited:
my new puppy ... well not quite a puppy, she's a year old..she was one of my cousins dogs... he had too many and needed to find her a new home.. i was more than happy to take her.. her name is Daisy and she's an Am-staff/pit mix .. biggest baby in the world.. oh BTW, i wasnt the one to have her ears cropped, he did.. i cant discriminate because of it though, she needed a good home and it couldnt get any better than here

only pic i have of her right now.. expect many more :D

l_d08f6ea3aaf04d3aa02d0cc61756c03b.jpg

some more.. have tons.. jsut haven't uploaded them from the camera

Daisy.. 1yr 2mo old Amstaff/pit mix
PC084911.jpg

she loves water
PB214869.jpg

heres new pics off lu dog hangin....

Attachments

• 2009 059.jpg
    2009 059.jpg
    46.3 KB · Views: 242
  • 2009 018.jpg
    2009 018.jpg
    52.1 KB · Views: 202
  • 2009 084.jpg
    2009 084.jpg
    49.6 KB · Views: 214
lol... oh snap.

Heres the only pic I can find of my old dog Kobi. Black lab mutt.
kobey.jpg

Back