Dog Picture Thread :)

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Recked whats the story on the poncho?
OL just got back from vacation and bought the dog a poncho, to go along with her winter coat, and sweater. dog is older than dirt and has had health issues lately, so if the OL thinks she doesn't like to go out in the rain and get wet, she'll buy the dog a poncho. whatever makes her happy i guess. i think its wear pants on head retarded
the dog has still not grown back the hair on her back due to her medical issues so that might explain the collection of dog clothing

Last edited:
dafuq is a window coat?

dafuq is a window coat?

98_127-truscene_R7.jpg

+

100060.jpg

??????????????????????

My boston has a winter coat only for when we are going on a longer walk in the winter. He has short hair and no fat on him. It seems to help him since he pull as much when he wears it. Around the house or going out to take a dump no coat.

He looks good, how old now? About 2 yrs? He's a beauty.

Casey and Sadie crashed out under the workstation.

Casey%20%26%20Sadie%20Sleeping.jpg

Sadie her first day in new home last June (rescue adoption) - Australian Shepherd

Sadie.jpg

Guenther his first day in new home (rescue adoption last July) - a Basenji mix

Guenther%201.jpg

Guenther%202.jpg

EDIT: Hadn't posted any pictures of Casey (Casey Ryback of Live Oak)

In his playpen in the den at 10 weeks old

Casey%20Puppy%20Den%201.JPG

At 14 weeks old after helping pappa mow the back lawn

Casey%20Sphynx.jpg

Out in the shop at ~10 months old

Casey%20Shop%2010%20Months.JPG

In the study

Casey%20in%20Study.jpg

Casey helping with Halloween

Casey%20Halloween%201.jpg

At the nearby cigar lounge

Casey%20at%20Cigar%20Shop.jpg

Wearing his Terminator Hat

Casey%20Biting%20Mike1.jpg

Last edited:
Thanks! He's just shy of 17 months old. Last weigh in (about two months ago) he was just over 80lbs. Hasn't really started filling out yet so between that and the coming winter I figure he'll be around 90-100lbs by 2yrs.

He's stubborn as any GSD but he's doing well.

Dual500 that GSD is beautiful.

Friend of mine had one until it died at 11. Smartest dog I've ever been around.

At first I had to ask myself where the dog was. And then I was like, oh, he's in the backpack. lol.

1601569_10153844117385187_1993407294_n.jpg

1511541_10153844118565187_558449745_n.jpg
Lol yea she runs around with my shorthair until she gets cold then i throw her in the vest for a little bit then she'll hop out and go run for a while again

This is Lola. Rescue Pit be got in November 2012 I think.
Santa Lola.jpg

Here is one of her last night. Unfortunately she had to have ACL surgery last week, but she's recovering alright.
Lola.jpg

This is Harvey. My older sister's Boston Terrier pup. She also has an older Boston, Revis, but I don't have a picture at the moment. Can you tell my brother in law is a Mets/Jets fan?
Harvey.jpg

Also missing is my younger sister's Great Dane, Dexter. I had pics of all of them. Guess I'll have to take more.

cell pics 234.jpg
cell pics 105.jpg
cell pics 214.jpg

My Boston terrier Max. He is non stop especially in the summer. He will play with the blue ball for hours on end if you let him.

My dog is a very active 5 years old, he is pretty much a twig with big muscles. When he was a pup he would be up most of the day, some of those days were tough. I can walk him for 2-3 miles and he still wants to play after that. That blue ball in the second pic will tire him out sometimes, 20 minutes with that and he will sleep for a while.

Back