D'oh! (coz that's how it rolls)

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

dacheat

..is grounded.
Alex Habay was in his Ford Taurus, stopped at a traffic light in downtown Meadville, Crawford County, yesterday morning, thinking about nothing, idly listening to a radio commercial while on his way to his summer job at the YMCA. That's when a 1,500-pound wrecking ball smashed into the rear of his car.

:eek:o:eek:o:eek: = OMGx5

http://www.post-gazette.com/pg/07191/800583-85.stm

We had that lightswitch installed so you could turn the lights on and off

not so you could throw lightswitch raves!

"Police said crane operator Robby L. Boring, 28, of Meadville, was injured when he tried to stop the wrecking ball by throwing bricks in front of it."

:huh:

love that the crain op's name is Boring - guess you couldn't expect a guy with a name like that to throw something exciting in front of the wrecking ball....like some dynomite :cool:

chreesto now i want to surf strongbad's email and i can't coz i'm at work. work blowz. especially if you're the poopsmith.

i heart u for quoting my fave cheat-featured email evarrr!!

ps i can heart things 'coz i'm a girl :p

i heart you for hearting my favorite cheat e-mail as well... but, i say strong bad was best with his blue hair in the anime one... however, i love the cheat more anyway.

We had that lightswitch installed so you could turn the lights on and off

not so you could throw lightswitch raves!

lightswitch.gif

omg, think i gotta have that as my avatar! 'cept all i can hear in my head is strongbad saying something like 'suuuuuuuuuuper annoying!'

hmmm.

dveit - u gotta go here --> Denny's Menu <-- and catch up (i suggest starting from teh bottom and working your way up. pay particular attention to 'guitar' as it is quintessential 'strongbad'.

Back