dohc zc running bad in crx

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

lsvteccrx

just put an obd0 dohc zc into a 91 crx si. I tried to run it off the stock dizzy from the origional d16 si motor, and it barely idles,and you have to pump the accelerator pedal for it to acually rev up. if you give it full throttle, it will just die out. im on a hunt to find an 88-89 integ dizzy and the sensor for the exhaust cam. hopefully this fixes the problem. If anybody has had a similar problem, or might know the answer, pleas let me know. thanks.

There are two "ports" on the back of the intake manifold, did you plug those up? If the motor used to have an automatic transmission they would be there.

Yeah...get a 88-89 dizzy and you'll be fine.

that d16a6 is jackin it all up and prolly really bad fer yer motor in general. Stop running it like that.

i have my old dizzy that I had on my zc that works , but the mounting brakets are broken( just a cosmetic issue) and an extra exahust cam.

i replaced both because I have error code 9, but by replacing both it didn't fix them, the car ran perfectly fine with the dizzy / exahsut cam.

if you wanna buy the one with the broken mounting(it is just so that I could retard the dizzy past 180 + the exhaust cam I'll hook ya up for $65 + sshipping for the pair,

I can get you a 88 dizzy w/ perfect brakets for prolly a little bit more

you can email me at nathan@sunfox.net, msn at kennyfisher@hotmail.com, or aim @ ssl2k

let me know
nathan

Back