IN DOHC ZC swapped 1991 Civic Hatch SI

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Biggz

I need to get rid of project to go back to school. It is a 1991 Honda Civic Hatchback Si. It has a 1992 DOHC ZC engine and a 5 speed Si transmission, with an aftermarket 6 puck clutch. The engine was literally just rebuilt by Myer's Customs in New Castle. It has less than 500 miles on the rebuild. I mean the motor and head was hot tanked and line honed, the whole 9 yards. All new bearings and gaskets too. The engine hasnt even been broken in yet. The head has been milled .040 and a d16y8 head gasket was used. It is running a d16z6 intake mani and injectors. It also has a aftermarket header and 3" exhaust. It has a pillar pod and some gauges, it also is gutted from the behind the front seats, back. And does need some misc. interior pieces on the dash. It is lowered on progressive lowering springs. The body has fresh paint too, it is dark blue but it does need touched up in a few spots. A good wet sanding is in order too. It does have a PG7 ecu . Idealy the car needs a new engine harness and a OBD0 distributor. The harness is kinda hacked up at the distributor and the injectors. It starts up and runs, but it runs really rough. The reason being it is an OBD1 dizzy with a OBD0 ecu trying to run it, so it isnt getting the right signal. You would need to put about $250 in the car to get it running perfect. I have the front bumper for it (it sat to low when i towed it home and i didnt wanna mess it up.) The hood has be raised in the rear for better cooling. Not really interested in trades I need the money to pay for school. It will need to be towed. Delivery is available for a fee. call or text me @ 765-881-0639 or you can e-mail me @ erich.gahagen@gmail.com

Back