DOHC ZC which wiring harness?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

CrxRacer4life

I just bought a 92-95 DOHC ZC grey plug style motor.
Can I use my stock CRX 91 SI wiring harness to run obdo instead of obd1? I was told that all I have to do is use my stock crx si distributor and wiring harness and thats it, no running of wires to my cam angle sensor. I just dont want to wire it in if I dont have to.

Would this work?

Thanks so much in advance I really do appreciate it. -Steve

My new ZC engine: ]DOHC ZC Engine

no, I just did that swap. You have to use the zc distributor.You take the male connector off the zc harness unplug the wires sinley out of the crx si male connector and match the wires up. the two extra wires go to the green connector.

dude they lied on there ad they said its rated at 140 horsepower and 140 torque thats a false claim

ive got a dohc zc d16a1...HP = 130, TQ = around 108 give or take a few

108lb/tq in a car that weighs less than 2200lbs (Si), really feels like more...i think my zc is torquey, gives my passengers a little whiplash...too bad i broke the clutch pedal return spring...i replaced my clutch, release bearing and clutch cable...and the problem ended up being my spring...i took the car to a shop and they told me it was my clutch...they tried to charge me $450, so i did it all myself and ended up finding the problem to be a $1 spring...lol, good thing i didnt go through the shop

anyways, zc is a good swap for a crx, direct swap, no mounts needed...run off of Si harness...although not much aftermarket available for the motor

Back