dolphin fucker

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

i saw this when i was checking my email on msn...

he must lay it down good.....

weird ass people these days...

Tursiops Truncatus is a very sexual animal, and commonly kill people for one of two reasons:

They think the flailing about of your arms and legs at the surface of the water means you're in trouble. To save you, they grab you and bring you out to sea (Safety in their perception)

They also try to have sex with you. They do this at depths, not at the surface.

More people are killed by bottlenose dolphins every year than shark attacks for this specific reason.

Quoted post[/post]]
Tursiops Truncatus is a very sexual animal, and commonly kill people for one of two reasons:

They think the flailing about of your arms and legs at the surface of the water means you're in trouble. To save you, they grab you and bring you out to sea (Safety in their perception)

They also try to have sex with you. They do this at depths, not at the surface.

More people are killed by bottlenose dolphins every year than shark attacks for this specific reason.
that is true. and I beleive that Dolphins are the only other mammal, besides humans of course, that have sex for pleasure.

I did also, but it seems like there was us, dolphins, and I thought one other animal...hrmm..

primates enjoy sexual activities, i dunno about actual intercourse, but they sure do beat it like its going out of style

Back