Donate to Buy Brian a Skyline Fund Part 2

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

thread to top y0 :)
i need loot. i want to buy that wrecked one and fix it up! lol

youre a fuckin skyline addict!!! how about a nice 240sx?? i've seen some nice ones around here. lol j/k! i really have seen some nice ones out there though. i think they kinda look like an early version of the skyline. i saw one that was black with tint and black wheels...sounds ricey but it looked and sounded mean. it had black dual exhaust tips too and it wasnt a beater.

i gave up on that movie. my 56Krap takes like 5 hours to d/l that shit.

the movie is a dyno of a skyline putting 850 to the ground. looked like it was about to jump off the dyno for christs sake!

ohhhh... i want one... bad!! thanx for the video brian, right-click.. save. :p

you could always just give them this link

http://www.superstreetonline.com/editorial...e=text&id=94358

or here's some pics of it.

fd2af31f.jpg

fd2af31d.jpg

fd2af319.jpg

fd2af303.jpg

fd2af300.jpg

fd2af2fd.jpg

i read a little about it in another magazine (modified magazine) and its pretty kewl. :worthy: skylines rule :worthy:

Originally posted by dohcvtec_accord@Oct 14 2002, 05:15 PM
Wow, I think I know what heaven looks like now.

funny how everyone would be screaming uncle bens if it wasn't a skyline...

ok ill say it ... im not a fan of the stickers or the wing

BUT

im sure the wing is there for a reason, and he probly is sponsored... so the stickers are justified too
if it was mine i wouldnt have that wing or the stickers ... or the 3 NO2 bottles ... but hey thats just my oppinion, and its definatly not my car, and my car couldnt even think of beating that one... so my oppinion means nothing... the car is pretty badass though

i like the sparco seat cell phone holder in the center air vent lol.

BTW, that car is here in the states and was purchased through motorex. its owned by craig lieberman, former president/chairman of the national import racing association (NIRA). before he bought it, it belonged to the owner of motorex, and had 400hp at the wheels. then craig added twin turbos and a 150hp nitrous system!

its not that ricey...its better than mine ride.. id rock just the way it is. But i must say ive seen better skylines.

Back