Donating hair tax deductable? lol

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

K2e2vin

Well, this is the longest I've ever grown my hair(~4 months). I usually have a very close cut; almost bald. It's at about 3-4" right now; last time my hair was even close to being that long is probably when I was like 5 or something.

My goal was to grow it out just a little bit pass 10". It's annoying as hell though, especially when the wind blows. My bangs are weird; like naturally go to one side but it's still puffy; my brother and cousins call me a "Emo Korean". If I were to actually grow it out and donate it, do I get a tax break? :lol: Or should I just cut it?

You could always try selling it maybe? I don't know who or where you would try and sell it to though. They could turn it into a wig for some old fat bald dude.

I have typical black asian hair; I know black people want it though...I just don't know what they go for.

loks for love...or something like that

You could donate it ...

or if you take really good care of it and dont dye it or flat iron it or anything .... You can sell it for quite a bit ....

I donated my hair to Locks twice, and they had a 12" minimum. I also sold my hair to a black chick for $200. That was totally worth it.

ive thought about this too ive ebeen growing mine for about 2yr now just past my sholder. but my main ? bout it is all the suplies/trims are the deductable if i do donate? lik eif i spend the 50+ on some crazy salon shampoo can i save the recept and get my $ back when it gets cut/donnated?

holy shit its phyre :eek:

Back