Done building my STI now onto my new toy

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

putting an H22 in a crx entails pounding out the frame rail so the pulley wont rub. its more work that just throwing a b16/18 in your car and to tell you the truth, you dont need the extra torque in such a small, lightweight car.

Well according to esp with their kit theres no pounding required and yes ive looked into b16 swap as well as a b18a and b18c. I just would like to do something alittle different. But i was looking at doing a b16 tranny. And i know that the ls and vtec powered crxs pull i have rode in both and totally agree but im still swayed toward the h22.

So my crx is down. there is a grinding sound when in nuetral, when i press in the clucth in all the way it goes way and will not go into 5th gear. So it looks like the swap might take place alittle sooner.

i was thinking this would be done already. what are you waiting for? get to work. lol

i was thinking this would be done already. what are you waiting for? get to work. lol

:kick:lol, i wish but with the holidays im broke. but this gives me more incentive to get it done fast. Plus i think i got a deal for a h22 type s swap for 1200. (looks like someone is not getting a gift for christmas this year)

i'll make donations in exchange for nudes of the wife. lol i'm sure there would be several members on board with that idea.

So some plans have changed no more h22 today i got a killer deal on a K20A2 swap for only 1500 so i drive 5 hours to pick it up. I havent been this excited in a while.
DSCN1036.jpg

DSCN1037.jpg

DSCN1038.jpg

nice score thats gonna be fun... now i know the k20a3 is from the civic si whats the k20a2 from???

2 things:

The roof scoop makes me cry the blood of 1000 aborted fetuses.

And What kind of exhaust manifold is that on that motor? It just leads down into a box.

Back