Dont Buy From H22DelSol

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

BlackFrog

Neighborhood Lush
VIP
Im sure some of you saw that his posts were all locked a little while ago because of this, now im at the point where i think the lights arent coming.

Long story short, I agreed to buy a set of taillights from him back at the beginning of January. 2 Taillights for 50 shipped. I wrote him a check on the 10th, he cashed/deposited it on the 20th. I still have no tracking number, no lights, and havent heard from him in about a week/week and a half as of now. Ive sent emails to 2 different addresses, one of which didnt work anymore for my 2nd reply to him. He hasnt sent an email or PM back to me in almost 2 weeks.

So if your thinking about getting something from him in one of his other locked posts, I wouldnt do it, unless you like giving your money away.

I can post or link or something to some of our conversations, but silly me who used to trust them deleted most of the presale things after i thought everything was cool. But i still got some if anyone needs reference.

-Chris

id rather road trip out to the fuckers house and send the business end of an angry baseball bat to the left side of his fuckin head

i fuckin hate scammers

luckily i have never been scammed, but odd are if i was the fucker would be in a hospital within 12 hours with my temper.

thanks guys. I dont know what i can do with his IP, but its guess its nice to have incase he changes screen names. Thanks B.

i still dont know whats goin on. Thats one of the email addresses he's given me. I think thats the one that actually works. So far, i have gotten another email from him. Just like the last one though, all it says is; 'You still havent gotten the lights yet?' I replied the same as last time; 'NO, and can you gimme a tracking number?' I still dont have one.

So Eric, keep that gas tank on F just in case...

And Don, if your reading this, all i want is a tracking number, or some taillights, or my fucking $50 back.

-Chris

Him and I were in negotiation for trading some parts and he stated to me that he lived in El Centro, CA. (near San Diego) long story short, after I approached him about driving down to his place to do some trading(big shit), he stopped responding to me and said that all of the sudden all the items I wanted were sold and that he was no longer interested in my items even though we spoke for over a week back and forth and he expressed much interest in what I had to offer. I found it very strange and said fuck this. a day later B posted a possible scammer going round. H22Delsol=No dice. Even though I got lucky I would still be down for kick'n some ass....

matt

DAMN! i was soooo close to buying a gsr head for that guy. With the money i just recovered from this kid who scammed me for $1200 in san diego, thank god i didnt!!!! :eek:

Actually i live in San Diego, whick is about an hour or two from El Centro. not really sure if i can help, but if i can then let me know. I know E lives in LA right? get him down here and we can go kick that guys ass. thats bullshit if he scammed you

Originally posted by senate_9427@Feb 9 2004, 04:12 PM
Actually i live in San Diego, whick is about an hour or two from El Centro. not really sure if i can help, but if i can then let me know. I know E lives in LA right? get him down here and we can go kick that guys ass. thats bullshit if he scammed you

if E = Eric = E_SolSi, then no, hes in CT.

Heres the info for H22DelSol though, if you feel like swinging by his place sometime, not only would i be incredibly greatful, but i might even buy ya dinner. :D

Don Ince
6344 Lake Badin
San Diego Ca 92119

i havent heard from him since Jan 30, when he sent me an email from the address TribusRacing1@aol.com, but told me to reply to him at FDRracing@yahoo.com. One of those didnt work when i tried to reply, i forget which. The FDR address comes up as Jeff Munsin as the name though, not Don Ince.

-Chris

damn i had a feelin that polesmoker fucked me.. about 3 or 4 weeks ago i sent him money for some itr cams. paid him through paypal. I ve emailed him at least 20 times and i have gotten about 4 responses. They are all like you havent got them yet, i will get it handled today, i will give you a tracking #, but still nothing. does anyone know since i paid him through paypal if there is something i can do to get my money back? I'm definatly down for a road trip to beat some fuck'n ass. thanks for the IP addy, let me see what i can do with it and i will let you guys know.

ive never talked with this guy or even heard of him but that really sux im in ct so i would b ther for a road trip but my suport is all urs

damn...fuckin scammers these days..if u got ripped go file a claim...it just worked for me squaretrade.com :shrug2:

if this kid was in NJ id find him and kick his ass and steal his money for you :D

Originally posted by slick*vic*@Feb 10 2004, 09:50 AM
damn i had a feelin that polesmoker fucked me.. about 3 or 4 weeks ago i sent him money for some itr cams. paid him through paypal. I ve emailed him at least 20 times and i have gotten about 4 responses. They are all like you havent got them yet, i will get it handled today, i will give you a tracking #, but still nothing. does anyone know since i paid him through paypal if there is something i can do to get my money back? I'm definatly down for a road trip to beat some fuck'n ass. thanks for the IP addy, let me see what i can do with it and i will let you guys know.

if you used a credit card try to stop payment.

dude when i talked to him he used that tribus racing address and he said he worked at a performance shop in CA he even told me the name ill get back with ya on it.

Contact Consumer Affairs, I'm pretty sure you'll be satisfy.

Originally posted by blink1_8_2dude@Feb 10 2004, 01:03 PM
ok he said the shop name was Total performance, in El Cajon CA

hope you catch this fucker!

I looked up Total Performance up on yellow.com. got the number and called it. they said there was no such name that worked there. It was worth as shot. Luckily, I didn't do business with this FAG, but I'd still love to see his ass get reemed for this. I'll keep tryin...

matt

http://www.smartpages.com/home/totalperfo2...=Map&listingid=

Back