Dont Buy From H22DelSol

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Originally posted by blink1_8_2dude@Feb 10 2004, 01:31 PM
lying fucker,hey hybrid89 did you try both names?

no. I'll call right now. hang on......

the previous owner to my crx gave me a bad bill of sale and wouldn't return my calls or answer me, after 5 days of this I finally left him a message telling him I was going to reverse the charges on my cc and he was going to have to pick the car up if he wanted it back. And just like that he called me back and was at my work withing a few hours with a new bill of sale.

hey, thanks for callin him guys. ive been trying the whitepages.com to try and find his phone number, but havent been able to come up with anything for either names.

What can done by having his IP address?

Is there anyway i can call my bank tomorrow and have them reverse the funds or something like that? a guy at work told me they can do that with a credit card...but prolly not a check.

Unfortunately for me, i sent him a personal check, so theres no chance of me getting the money back.

thanks for all the help guys.

-Chris

EDIT: another thing, i think hes most likely left this board for good. I havent seen him online in a long while, and the last PM i sent him, i did that message tracker thing, and it is still unread. So i doubt he'll ever pop up in here, atleast not under that name.

I hate to bring this up to the top but He has just scammed me on Honda-tech.com

He went under the User name TribusRacing and was trying to sell a "brand new" h2b adapter kit.... The kit he had pictures on from an older thread showed a rusted hunk of shit with some crazy half shaft.... Not anything close to what the h2b is supposed to be...

Luckily I felt funny about the whole thing so I did a little research... The name that I paypaled tthe money to was ... Don Ince!

His email says Tribusracing@aol.com on Honda Tech but his paypal was matcothomas@aol.com

I already filed a complain on Paypal saying I want my money back.... Hopefully it works out because it was $525 and I'm gonna fly to his house personally and beat my money out of him if I have to.

Sorry just a little frustrated.....

i cam up with this, probably doesnt matter.

IP: 68.6.216.188
City: El Cajon, California

this sucks man...

thats freaken horrible guys. . . let me know i live in buena park and im down for a road trip. . . because thats just wrong. . . its pisses me off with people work hard for their money, only to get scammed for some bull shit. . . it just angers and fustrates me. . .

Yea his location on Honda tech says he's now in Washington... I filed all the necessary complaint stuff with Paypal last night. Ive tried messaging him since I sent him money but no answer so i just wrote to him that I know he was either gonna send me junk or nothing at all and I didn't want to be scammed and he can expect my money to be taken out of his paypal account.

F'ing scam artists...

Quoted post[/post]]
damn i had a feelin that polesmoker fucked me.. about 3 or 4 weeks ago i sent him money for some itr cams. paid him through paypal. I ve emailed him at least 20 times and i have gotten about 4 responses. They are all like you havent got them yet, i will get it handled today, i will give you a tracking #, but still nothing. does anyone know since i paid him through paypal if there is something i can do to get my money back? I'm definatly down for a road trip to beat some fuck'n ass. thanks for the IP addy, let me see what i can do with it and i will let you guys know.

you can get your money back from paypal. file a complaint saying you never received item. even if hes withdrawn the money already they will credit it back to you.
if you used a cc just charge that shit back.

you already got his addy and everything so his IP isnt very useful, but if you file a complaint with the police they could use his IP to find his real addy.
of course he may have lied about his addy also so either way if you get the police involved at least they will be able to find out where he logs into a comp at. may help in locating him.

I didn't think to look back at his older threads until I was starting to be suspicious... That's when I started searching through old threads and found the old pics. His new thread showed a newer looking plate but nothing else even though he assured me that it was the entire 'kit'.

Call the cops, hopefully he'll give them some attitude and wind up as the next big police brutality case. Nothing worse than a theif, scum of the earth. Hopefully all you guys get your money back and this guys cellmate gives him what he deserves.

Quoted post[/post]]
damn i had a feelin that polesmoker fucked me.. about 3 or 4 weeks ago i sent him money for some itr cams. paid him through paypal. I ve emailed him at least 20 times and i have gotten about 4 responses. They are all like you havent got them yet, i will get it handled today, i will give you a tracking #, but still nothing. does anyone know since i paid him through paypal if there is something i can do to get my money back? I'm definatly down for a road trip to beat some fuck'n ass. thanks for the IP addy, let me see what i can do with it and i will let you guys know.

My aunt works for paypal. Paypal does have buyer protection on all of there transactions. Contact Paypal and they will be able to get your money back from him. Might be to late but it's worth a try. If he dont pay you, they will, and then he will owe them!

but sometime paypal only gives you PART of your money...like my friends $600 dollar purchase...he got scamed and paypal only gave him 176 bucks...paypal sucks

SO yea paypal said that they will keep on trying to get money but since his account doesn't have any in it, they can't do anything

Back