Don't Buy this Car on Ebay

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

how can a car with 9,195 miles drive like shit, unless it had the crap beat out of it. Anyway noones gonna pay that much for that car.

Originally posted by dmmd3@Dec 6 2004, 05:37 PM
how can a car with 9,195 miles drive like shit, unless it had the crap beat out of it. Anyway noones gonna pay that much for that car.
[post=427221]Quoted post[/post]​

I have driven this car numerous times.. It was put together shitty, tuned shitty, and pretty much everything else can make a Built Car run like ass.. Milage has nothing to do if a car is poorly put together and poorly tuned.

Originally posted by CarAudiophile+Dec 6 2004, 05:10 PM-->
@Dec 6 2004, 05:37 PM
[post=427221]Quoted post[/post]​

I have driven this car numerous times.. It was put together shitty, tuned shitty, and pretty much everything else can make a Built Car run like ass.. Milage has nothing to do if a car is poorly put together and poorly tuned.
[post=427238]Quoted post[/post]​

It looks like crap, too.

fugly. make sure you email all the high bidders and tell them its junk.

well if you guys were the ones that worked on it, wouldn't that kinda show the quality of your shop. Also, to publicly announce that one of your customers cars is a peice of shit is a very shady thing to do.

Originally posted by asmallsol+Dec 6 2004, 04:43 PM-->
well if you guys were the ones that worked on it, wouldn't that kinda show the quality of your shop. Also, to publicly announce that one of your customers cars is a peice of shit is a very shady thing to do.
[post=427284]Quoted post[/post]​

Caraudiophile
@Dec 6 2004, 0:4:43 PM
I used to work at the shop that had this car for a demo..

Yeah I worked at this place before coming over here.. The Car's engine was built about 3 years ago and not very good.. Things were just jankdified (I think thats a word) and the shop I work at now we did the clutch and fixed some minor things on the car.. Like the Oil feed line tapped in the wrong place and Timing all the way advanced.. Just little stupid shit like that..

I mean the car is kinda cool for its purpose of making kids drop their Jaws and bringing people into the store but man I couldn't actually imagin someone owning it and driving it on the street.

i was there
car1.jpg

where this pic was taken

476056_38_full.jpg

me yo

Back