Don't Die In A Chinese Prison

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

I wonder how they are preserved...

Human nature is funny. Would you pay $25 to see the exact same thing made from wax or latex? Hell no you wouldn't. Even if it were so accurate that you would need a microscope to tell the difference.

No, we are willing to pay $25 to view real human bodies torn apart and put on display. Why? Humans are drawn to carnage and destruction. I couldn't fully explain it if I tried. I don't thing anyone could.

honestly no, it doesnt fall under either

purely curiosity
none of it was gross, or gorey, or anything like that
it was all set up in a very artistic / informative / educational way
it was amazing to see all of the parts that make up a human body in that kind of detail

this exhibit looks like crap... i wouldnt bother with it... if you get the chance to see the Body Worlds one though i HIGHLY recommend it

unless of course you are an immature fuckwad

Quoted post[/post]]
heres some info on the process
http://www.bodyworlds.com/en/pages/plastination.asp

Wow.. You know, if you had enough $$ you could have yourself "plastinated"..

That would almost be worth the weirdness of having a dead loved one standing in the living room looking fully alive.

Oh the fun that would be.

I vote that when pissedoffsol dies, we plastinate him in a "MAD T1T3 JDM pose" and take him from show to show.

i dont find it in bad taste, it actually looks to be in rather good taste. i just question the sick dude who thought this shit up.

I've wanted to see this exhibit for years. It is a masterpiece of both science and art. Unfortunatly I missed it while it was in Chicago :cry:

Back