dont do pizza delivery....

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

oh i forgot to mention i rolled my 92 hatch doing pizza delivery like 6 years ago ;)

:weep:

I rear ended someone about a month ago. About a week ago I saw a Pizza Hut delivery guy with about half of his car left, he had rear ended someone so bad that the engine was basically in the front seat.

I had a couple encounters with people like that, but nothing ever came of it.

Yeah same here man, but when it came down to that, I about shat my pants, because I dont use a pizza sign on my car for that reason, so they didnt know I was delivering pizzas, so I dont know if they were out to rob me, or just beat my ass

But either way, some good split second decisions kept me out of harms way

Last edited:
Why thumbs down to Fel-Pro? I have always used them for most every other gasket? Did you have a bad experience?

Why thumbs down to Fel-Pro? I have always used them for most every other gasket? Did you have a bad experience?

+1. I have used several of their gaskets, and haven't run into any problems.

yeah, I just ordered a Fel-Pro head gasket intead, along with like $200 in other small stuff, plugs, radiator(not small i know), IM gaskets, cam lube, etc

I recall running my CRX Si for about a year and a half- no issues. A lot of people had cars die on them; then again, they tended to drive like hell @_@

haha, yeah a lot of the college students around here that deliver are ass holes on the road. I actually obey the speed laws because tickets=money....money that I dont want to spend on that shit haha.

So, if anyone is keeping up with my thread, idk if anyone is, I ordered new: Fel-Pro head gasket, IM gaskets, Exhaust gaskets, and new spark plugs. I hope to get this thing back to the high 20s in mpg. I backed out on buying a radiator right this second because I dont know where I want to buy it from yet. Should be getting all that stuff on Thursday or Friday if its all in stock at Autozone.com. I have most of the head prepped (except there are two broken studs for the exhaust mani that I cant get to come out so I can replace them, one is comepletely broken off inside and the other I can get a grip on but can break it lose, any ideas? Might just take it to the nearest muffler man and have em do it for me with better tools.) I am pretty siked because this is my first Honda head gasket replacement :) More to come soon. Maybe some pics?

Ok, I will have to research some places around here. I dont know that there are many in my area, but Ill drive if I need to. Thanks for the advice!!

After you pull the head off, take it to a machine shop and they'll get that stuff out for you. :)

And have it milled down in case it warped a little. Ive always had them milled, that is the number one reason head gaskets go, because the head starts to warp slightly over time.

Awsome! So to have the head machined is only $40, and the studs are around $15 each...not too bad. And thats at NAPA. Going to go take that to them right now :)

Last edited:
w00t! I got my head back today from the shop, got milled and the studs got replaced ($70). Got the intake mani bolted up and a couple other little things. I do have a question for you guys: When using a torque wrech, what is the formula for using an extension? :cool:

Back