Dont Drink And Drive

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Originally posted by dohcvtec_accord+Jan 28 2003, 01:18 PM-->
@Jan 28 2003, 11:16 AM
but what does Death taste like?

A Prairie Fire.

Half a shot of tequila, half a shot of Tabasco.

I've been told death tastes a lot like Coca Cola... but I'm not sure yet.

btw, ur 21 so u can drink? That's got to be the stupidest idea .. why drink just becuase you can?

Why not just .. drive home by yourself? I think driving is more fun than drinking could ever be. But .. driving with pepsi in hand, that's where its at.

(edit .. i wrote "drinking with pepsi in hand" .. lol.)

its not good it taste like shit... A Prairie Fire will make you sick :( :puke:

I think he meant that, since he's 21, he can now go out to a bar and drink legally. Rather than sit at home and drink whatever your of-age friends buy you. :D

Originally posted by dohcvtec_accord@Jan 28 2003, 01:24 PM
I think he meant that, since he's 21, he can now go out to a bar and drink legally. Rather than sit at home and drink whatever your of-age friends buy you. :D

lol. out here in virggininiiaa we make our own. lol.

*Disclaimer: no, we're not hicks out here. this is a joke. please, take a </sarcasm> tag with the above line. lol.

Originally posted by gupta_p@Jan 28 2003, 01:21 PM

btw, ur 21 so u can drink? That's got to be the stupidest idea .. why drink just becuase you can?

Why not just .. drive home by yourself? I think driving is more fun than drinking could ever be. But .. drinking with pepsi in hand, that's where its at.

Yes I'm 21 and I've been waiting for how long to be able to order drinks? Too freaking long. I'll take that liberty every chance I get until I'm at least 22 :)

At least I'm responsible about it and don't drink a lot when I go out. If I'm going to get drunk I just go over to her house with her room mates and my friends and we have a party, no driving involved until the next day.

Come on man, seriously.

1) Go out with your friends, find a place, bullshit about whatever while sharing a pitcher.

or

2) Drive around with a pepsi.

.... :blink:
I'm not saying that drinking is the ONLY way to have a social event, but alcohol makes you talk more and makes other people want to talk more. It creates a social environment.

Orrr ... you could do it like this.

(1) Have a party with friends and don't get drunk. Use somewhat more advanced social skills, instead of becoming stupid drunk and doing stupid stuff.

AND!

(2) Drive home happily. In fact, speed more than normal! Enjoy.

word? :eek:

Originally posted by dohcvtec_accord@Jan 28 2003, 01:29 PM
A good friend of mine (93solman) once said "Alcohol - KY Jelly for conversation."

:D

True that. :werd:

1) Have a party with friends and don't get drunk. Use somewhat more advanced social skills, instead of becoming stupid drunk and doing stupid stuff.

AND!

(2) Drive home happily. In fact, speed more than normal! Enjoy.

Why drive home when I could stay at her place?.. .come on now.

drinking does not always = getting drunk

i drink when i go out with friends ... rarely do i ever get drunk

there is nothing wrong with social drinking, if its not your thing than thats great too ... more for me :D

No one said we're advocating getting stinky drunk, dancing on tables and making a ruckus. Although that's fun from time to time. :)

We're just saying that it's nice to relax, have a few beers and some good conversation, then pay the bar tab and all be sober enough to drive.

Originally posted by dohcvtec_accord@Jan 28 2003, 01:33 PM
No one said we're advocating getting stinky drunk, dancing on tables and making a ruckus. Although that's fun from time to time. :)

We're just saying that it's nice to relax, have a few beers and some good conversation, then pay the bar tab and all be sober enough to drive.

:werd: what he said :)

Originally posted by SixtySecondAssassin@Jan 28 2003, 01:31 PM
beer in moderation prevents heart disease.

Actually all alcohol in moderation is not bad.

Binge Drinking is what destroys your liver.

If you drank a beer a night for the rest of your life you probably wouldn't have a kidney failure due to alocholic consumption.
You're kidney has the ability to process that much easily. It's just when you drink a 12 pack it starts to get backed up and can't handle it.

Wine is good for you (heart disease) because of the Grape skins. Grape juice will also provide this for you, but honestly what adult orders grape juice for dinner at a resturant (provided that they even serve it, which I've never heard of.)

I like grape juice just as much as anyone, but a glass of wine with dinner is much nicer. If you're much of a wine person (conisour? spelling?) then you can mix and match flavors of wines with meals. (meats, vegis.. etc..)

Hexen .. aight, that's true. I'll give ya that. Well, planned. (EDIT: The part about staying at the gf's house. i should try to quote more.)

Drinking beer in moderation isn't good for the heart.. lol. In fact, the evidence about drinking wine being good for your heart is actually not conclusive and several additional studies came out showing that drinking is still not a beneficial thing to do. (Source: CNN)

It's not even about getting drunk dude.. it's about drinking at all. Why drink something that is essentially a poison? Even a little will start to hurt your liver.. and I can't imagine destroying vital organs to be any fun? Social drinking seems so stupid. It's cool to go out to a bar, but is alcohol neccessary to make it fun? If drinking (something) is important, then get some water, or ice tea, or lemonaid .. but if you absolutely need something stupid to drink ... take a cup to the bathroom and piss in it, and drink away. I hear the two drinks have pretty equivalent toxicity levels. :huh:

Gupta....I think you're preaching to the wrong audience here. You may want to go to an Alcoholics Anonymous board and find some people that are more in tune with you. :)

:beer:

Originally posted by dohcvtec_accord@Jan 28 2003, 01:39 PM
Gupta....I think you're preaching to the wrong audience here. You may want to go to an Alcoholics Anonymous board and find some people that are more in tune with you. :)

:beer:

lol, oh well. The pictures on that site stirred the conservative mother in me.

*Disclaimer (again): I'm a 17 year old guy... but c'mon now, every 17 year old guy has to have a little conservative mother in them!! DON"T LIE FAG!! lol ;)

alcohol in moderation will not kill you any faster than air polution will... shit if you want to remove every hazard from your life be my guest... life is far too fun to spend it in a bubble

:cheers: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer:

Like said before, no one is talking about getting drunk.

I've been drunk 3 times in my life:

1) Graduation day, 120oz (3 40's) of Mikeys in 35 minutes.

2) 3 shots of 151 & 3 beers.

3) 1 Gin & Tonic (with about.... 9 shots of Gin in it.)

Those are also 3 thing I will never do again. In no way was I able to drive home, and I didn't expect to.

By drinking to much you learn to drink in moderation, unless you are an alcoholic.

Drinking piss over beer? :wtf: Beer is good. Piss is bad.

Back