dont eat that yellow snow

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

driver1

ya nothing really to do with the title but its snowing oretty good here right now and we have about 1-2 inches of accumulation. Has anyone else gotten any yet? shit if we get snow on thanksgiving like were supposed to i might be snowmobili8ng before i know it wooot!
Oh and by the way boys and girls when tempted to eat the tastier looking yellow snow, be sure to remember what ur mom said and dont do it.......

Its urine.

flurrying right now in ct... also no accum, but we're supposed to get 1-3 tonight. after work, the suby is getting the rota's and snows bolted up :)

got some flurries on the way to work this morning. im entirely too excited.

if i could only find out why im not getting power to my fuel pump in my 4runner id have my cfar off the road and be driving that....but i just a wiring diagram from a shop owner that i know, who has alldata so now i should be al set

Damn, what a trip.

I took the bus.

They didn't have exactly what I needed, so I bought a pitman arm puller and am hoping it will work.

:mrgreen:

AUDI.jpg

Almost ready, just waiting for parts and a 7mm hex wrench.

that piece circled in red WAS an ABS sensor. I got mad cause it wouldnt come out easily and ripped it out.

I wish I hadn't done that because it's a $145 for a new one.

Unfortuneatly my patience ran out...and I had to make another thread.

They called for less than an inch for Ft Wayne. We have about 2-2.5" already. It's stopped now though.

They also said it's supposed to get up to 40 and turn to rain... but the temp has actually dropped from this morning. I just hope it all melts and goes away. I don't want to buy All season tires.

I need new tires REALLY bad.

The inside of my rear tires are competely bald, but I can get nice new set of 4 Michelins for $100. I know people in low places, completely legit though. Odd, expensive tire size too, 205/55/16's/

It is going to be fun to try to get the civic in the garage tomorrow morning with the azenis on it. The truck is the garage queen now, the paint job sucks on the civci so I dont care if scratch it by brush the snow off with a broom. One thing I do have to say is that the civic is fucking slow as shit. 2 years of having 295-320hp under the hood of my trucks makes ther 1.5 feel weak as shit.

Back