don't f*ck with me on the freeway

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.

StarBellieAngel

dave and i are driving down highway 101 leisurely during light traffic (moving... but only at 55 mph or so.) he in the teg, me in the 4 runner. and i have my son with me...

ok, so we're minding our own business, i'm following him, and in my rear view i see this guy in a T100 that is weaving in and out all in a hurry. he cuts in between me and dave, and i'm following kinda close, so i had to slam on my brakes. this instantly pisses me off, not because i can't see dave, but because i have my son with me in the car. my pissed off buttons were WAY beyond pushed. so, dave does what he normally does. slows down. i get in the only other lane, and get next to the guy and smile and wave happily as we toodle at the pace of 35mph on the freeway. he's flipping me off, i'm listening to my music, having a great time. he tries to swerve into me, all the while on dave's ass like a fucking hemmorhoid. he apparently had no idea we were following each other, and have done this before to another lady... but that time we had 4 people in seperate vehicles... we boxed that bish in... it was great. /offtopic

we did this for about 30 miles. i can't stand assholes like that. if you're going to make a lane change, don't cut me off. i have no tolerance for assholes of his kind who put childrens lives in danger.

us - 2
him - 0

:lol: Good one, i always do that shit to people. or whats funny is when they get on your ass, just Brake Check em, slam your brakes, and laugh as you see their frint end dip all hard, then keep doing it. I hate assholes like htat on the freeway

oh he did that. the works. we're road rage masters. hahaha we make them go insane. we just let them know they can't bully us around. he tried to run me off the road, and laughed while he was swerving into me. the guy was yapping on his cell the whole time too... and i dunno. i just really get pissed. i wish he would have stopped so i could have yelled at him. i had a fucking BABY in the car... i don't care if he kills me. if he kills him... oooooooh man.

and the 2 miles of traffic we had behind us. we went about 30mph till we got to our exit 20 miles away.

Originally posted by StarBellieAngel@Feb 4 2005, 05:08 PM
and the 2 miles of traffic we had behind us. we went about 30mph till we got to our exit 20 miles away.
[post=456603]Quoted post[/post]​

Oh well, they dont know you :lol:

i threw a handfull of change out my window onto some guys caddy who cut me off on the freeway and almost hit me. he was upset. :) nice kill y0

I got cut off this morning by a CRV with two kid seats in the rear. Don't know if they had a sack of flesh in them or not.

-> Steve

Originally posted by B16@Feb 4 2005, 05:48 PM
i threw a handfull of change out my window onto some guys caddy who cut me off on the freeway and almost hit me. he was upset. :) nice kill y0
[post=456620]Quoted post[/post]​

I hit soem stubid bitches EG coupe yesterday with some pennies from my friends accord. she got up on his ass, so he brake checked her and she fuckin swerved and cut some guy of then went to pas us so i hit her car. some stupid college bitch from USD.

Damn, im in the mood to drive around today with some marbles and hit peoples car that do that shit. jsut driving anywhere here, there are assholes who do that and i never have anyhting to throw. gonna get me and my friend to go with both our cars and box assholes in and shit. besides im off today and dont got shit to do. :D

Originally posted by senate_9427@Feb 4 2005, 04:05 PM
You guys should have slowed to almost a dead stop, that would have pissed him off.
[post=456600]Quoted post[/post]​

I've done that before... with a guy I didn't even know. Dude in some truck was pissing everyone off, and when he got in behind me and another guy in a Camaro, we just slowed down to 30mph and left it there for a few miles. It's nice doing it on an interstate with only two lanes going each way- it really pisses the guy off. :lol:

Originally posted by StarBellieAngel@Feb 4 2005, 05:59 PM
come with me. we'll have fun. paintball guns work wonders too.
[post=456627]Quoted post[/post]​

Damn, that will work wonders getting your ass in jail :lol: ym friedn was wanting us to take our slingshots and hit stuff, but thats pertty risky too.

my spelling sucks, but im too lazy to fix it

Hey, I could jack Keith's Chebby Luv and come down there...

Put a real rear-end in it and the cops aint got NOTHIN.

Originally posted by StarBellieAngel@Feb 4 2005, 02:57 PM
dave and i are driving down highway 101 leisurely during light traffic (moving... but only at 55 mph or so.) he in the teg, me in the 4 runner. and i have my son with me...

ok, so we're minding our own business, i'm following him, and in my rear view i see this guy in a T100 that is weaving in and out all in a hurry. he cuts in between me and dave, and i'm following kinda close, so i had to slam on my brakes. this instantly pisses me off, not because i can't see dave, but because i have my son with me in the car. my pissed off buttons were WAY beyond pushed. so, dave does what he normally does. slows down. i get in the only other lane, and get next to the guy and smile and wave happily as we toodle at the pace of 35mph on the freeway. he's flipping me off, i'm listening to my music, having a great time. he tries to swerve into me, all the while on dave's ass like a fucking hemmorhoid. he apparently had no idea we were following each other, and have done this before to another lady... but that time we had 4 people in seperate vehicles... we boxed that bish in... it was great. /offtopic

we did this for about 30 miles. i can't stand assholes like that. if you're going to make a lane change, don't cut me off. i have no tolerance for assholes of his kind who put childrens lives in danger.

us - 2
him - 0
[post=456592]Quoted post[/post]​

Reminder to self:

If i win the lottery this year, buy misti and her hub this! :D
DSC02973.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back