Don't Forget The Parking Brake!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Luis998

Honda Enthusiast
:bo: :bo: :bo: THAT WAS AWESOME, SCOTT! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHA Enjoy the rep. :thumbsup: I would have completely shit my pants.

Hahah, at least he wasn't a douche and just let it roll into traffic.

It would've been really messed up if he was hanging 1/2 way out of the car and he didn't stop in time, and someone runs right into him. Bad news.

luck sob. his car just went down that hill without hitting anything.

it sure seemed to be rolling fast for being in nuetral, maybe he was being stupid and trying to do some stupid ghost riding bullshit.

It doesn't even look like there was any body damage from hitting the shrubs or anything, but he probably bent a control arm or at least popped a tire. :/

I've done that before, back when I was a dumb-ass 16-year-old kid. I pulled up to this chick's house to take her out for a date, and I parked my Prelude in the driveway and walked up to her door. She answered and said "Um...your car's rolling away." D'OH!!!!!

I've done it a bunch of times in my prelude, my parking brake didn't work and I never got around to fixing it, if I forgot to put it in gear or wedge it against a curb you might catch me chasing it down the street.

A lot of those 328's had a parking brake problem.

Had something like that happen. Except i was in he passenger seat of my friends truck, he forgot to push the E-brake. I opened the door and wondered why the grass was moving..:ph34r:

I did that with a S500 when I was a valet. It was hot as fuck and I was sweating my ass off all day. This was one of the last cars. Pulled it up, saw the lady walking to it, got out without putting it in park, OH FUCK, and did a karate kid leap onto the brake right before it ran over the dumb bitch.

I've done that before, back when I was a dumb-ass 16-year-old kid. I pulled up to this chick's house to take her out for a date, and I parked my Prelude in the driveway and walked up to her door. She answered and said "Um...your car's rolling away." D'OH!!!!!

wow dood.. lol howd the date go?? thats embarraskinn...

Back