Don't have a Honda anymore, here are pics of what I do have

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

brotharon

Here is my 2003 VW GTI at a car show in Puyallup, WA at the fairgrounds

AprilCarShow010.jpg

Rated at 254 whp and 298 ft. lbs. of torque

And the 1975 Corvette Coupe

IMG_0660.jpg

:worthy:

Id rock the GTI and the Corvette in all black (thats a corvette summer style car, and i wanted to kill whoever made the car in that movie).

Nice rides.

btw, welcome. We dont pull punches around here. But im sure you figured that out.

Quoted post[/post]]
holy ass ugly paint job, but thats the 70's for ya.

nice cars.

Yeah, I know the corvette has an ugly paint job. I am going to have it repainted this winter. I will keep the general scheme, but the whole body will be black and the stripes will be redone in gunmetal...I think it will look cool...

I like the GTI. It is very nice. I like it :).

Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]
holy ass ugly paint job, but thats the 70's for ya.

nice cars.

Yeah, I know the corvette has an ugly paint job. I am going to have it repainted this winter. I will keep the general scheme, but the whole body will be black and the stripes will be redone in gunmetal...I think it will look cool...
haha, im just messin. I kinda like the old school 70's themes, but your idea sounds better.... much better. Anything done to the 'vette?

Gas crisis V8. The Vette was less affected by the gas crunch, but it was still affected Plus, on today's fuels it prolly gets around 190 hp.

The Vette will still get more looks and attention.

The GTI is faster than the vette...by far, but the Vette gets a lot more turned heads then the GTI.

As far as things done to the vette...I am in the process of undoing all of the crap that was done to it by previous owners. It is crazy, the vette dynoed at 174 HP and 266 ft lbs of torque, I was really impressed, especially for the age of the engine. I am sure that with new heads, new intake, and a re-jetted carb it could be a monster.

The car show in Puyallup was a this year only thing due to the normal venue being unavailable. It was also a VW only car show...well, Audis were there too, but they are basically just fancy VWs.

Oh, and as far as the gas thing goes...the vette gets roughly 7-8 mpg...so the gas thing certainly sucks...fortunately it is just a Sunday driver and not a commuter car...at all...

Love how the GTi looks. I was set on the 1.8t 2002+ setup in a GTi because I really enjoy the power output from the engine stock, and how my friend's 1.8t jetta drives but didn't wind up going with the GTi because of fear of eletrical issues, expensive even with higher mileage, and the issue of the car not being AWD.

The R32 was too damn heavy, but is damn sexy.

Quoted post[/post]]
The GTI is faster than the vette...by far, but the Vette gets a lot more turned heads then the GTI.

As far as things done to the vette...I am in the process of undoing all of the crap that was done to it by previous owners. It is crazy, the vette dynoed at 174 HP and 266 ft lbs of torque, I was really impressed, especially for the age of the engine. I am sure that with new heads, new intake, and a re-jetted carb it could be a monster.

The car show in Puyallup was a this year only thing due to the normal venue being unavailable. It was also a VW only car show...well, Audis were there too, but they are basically just fancy VWs.

Oh, and as far as the gas thing goes...the vette gets roughly 7-8 mpg...so the gas thing certainly sucks...fortunately it is just a Sunday driver and not a commuter car...at all...

That's not too bad. :wink:

I just want a pre 78 shell to play with- and load it up with at least an LS1 and a new interior. I LOVE the body style.

Quoted post[/post]]
I just want a pre 78 shell to play with- and load it up with at least an LS1 and a new interior. I LOVE the body style.

The stingray and the current body style are probably my two favorite styles. Second to last body style wasn't bad either, but I think the current style is probably my favorite with the flare in the back. It looks like a smaller car to me and remind me of an import - I always disliked the vette's wedge shape but respected it for the performance and mechanical marvel it is.

It all went downhill in the 80's, "Nothing good came out of the 80's, except for me."

Back