Don't know Jack...

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Cappelle

K i don't know much about suspension just the basics... I was wondering about coilover springs... and how much brand can make a diffrents. i like the idea i lower my car somtime then putting it back up over times.... because i live in canada and use my car all year around so if i lowered it i waould be screwed in winder anyway i fould these on ebay but they seem cheap are they crap? http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAP...&category=33582 or is there something better for me to put on my car for lower and unlower when i want

If you want your car to ride like shit then buy those :D If not, look into something that has a name brand and has better spring rates.

I would NOT trust those...they look like aluminum and look like they won't even hold a car up and for that price im pretty sure they DON'T work lol..thats just my opinion other people might say different I would suggest you looking on ebay for some skunk2 coilovers...just remember you will need a camber kit to balance your tires and car again....or else you will need new tires in about 3 months :p

I thought so how much would good ones cost about ? Whats a good price?

Look to spend around 150-175 for a GOOD set of springs/coilovers. Remember you are going to need to upgrade your shocks as well if you are increasing the sppring rate. non adj. dampers will run you at least 200 new. I'd look on the classifieds at honda-tech or here to see if you can find some good deals.

Back