Dont pump gas on may 15 !!!!!!!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

AHHVTEC

VIP
im sure all saw this in our email but just helping to spread it around

Don't Pump Gas on May 15th

In April 1997, there was a "gas out" conducted nationwide in protest of gas prices.
Gasoline prices dropped 30 cents a gallon overnight.

On May 15th 2007, all are not to go to a gas station in protest of high gas prices. Gas is now well over $3.00 a gallon. if all does this it will drop alot.

i saw this on myspace. i think it's bullshit. gas is something nobody can live without.

if i don't buy it on the 15th, it's going to be the 16th, if not then, it will be the 17th. i have to get to work, i have to go pick up girls, i have to drive and gas companies know it. therefore, i will continue to pay.

true in a way if all done this it would work just fill up the day before, and some ppl will say the day before or after will make up for the 15th and thats not true there are millions of ppl every day that fills up, even if we all filled up it would hurt them

true in a way if all done this it would work just fill up the day before, and some ppl will say the day before or after will make up for the 15th and thats not true there are millions of ppl every day that fills up, even if we all filled up it would hurt them
i think it would be better if everybody BOUGHT gas that day. save up for a week and try to do it on the 15th.

everybody should buy gas on the 15th. if they go a couple days before and a couple days after without anybody buying anything, it will have a greater affect.

oic yea that would realy work i posted this on another for and im getting flammed lol, they are saying if everyone stopped for 4 weeks it still would not hurt them one bit

This would work if I didn't drive all day... I put 330-400 miles on the work truck every week.

Once a year someone will try to get this thing going. If our public transit system didn't suck here in Spokane I would think about driving less.

Better yet, "Admit defeat and do what you normally do day"
Anyone dumb enough to think that an individual can make a difference in the oil companies profit margins needs to put their bra back on, shave their armpits and join the collective pacifism we call sanity. Face it, no, don't face anything. Turn the other way and bite the pillow bitch.

well im going to go drill for oil in my back yard and get some oil :)

Not this shit again!! Somebody ALWAYS tries this... It NEVER works... Okay.. So you don't buy from them on May15... Their sales drop... So people that filled up on the 14th gave them more money, and the people that fill up on the 16th because they didn't fill up on the 15th make the gas companies more...

THIS SHIT DOESNT WORK. If you think it does, I want to buy your car from you, give you 20% over retail for it, and then just give me your bank account and i'll wire the money back.

but if we all drive slower then the gas will be saved...yaaaaay save the oil....yaaaaayyyy use corn

i'm in!

bowl!

well, if it weren't for the fact that they make a profit even giving it away, i would 'not' buy it, but it won't make a god damn bit of difference.

How about everyone steal gas on the 15th? lol.
i'm down

mad-max-2-04.jpg

GAY This shit doesn't work. No one likes to buy gas but they know we need it, we are stuck paying whatever they feel like raping us for on that particular day. This would be impossible for me anyways. I drive 100-600 miles a day.

Back