Don't Rice...

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.

Circuit

I was driving home the other day from a party at UMASS Amherst and saw a sky blue 7th gen civic with a chipped kit, tinted windows, and springs that looked like they have been cut... I ask myself why... why in gods name would anyone do such a thing. I've come to the realization that many ricers out there seem to mess up their rides so that they can attract attention. Nowadays you got a lot of little kids out there that go see fast and furious and try to mimic those showcars. So sad... I always thought modding cars was done so that they can increase the overall performance and style of a car... but when people overdo the style part... it looks like ass. So please, before you decide to put on that huge wing on your FF ride, or 19s on your crx, think twice. <_<

why thank you for this insightfull and original thought !!!!

Myself, im working on a theory right now that the sky looks blue when viewed from earth on a sunny day, and those white things floating around....are actually "clouds"....

more to come !!!!

Originally posted by Tonyd0821@Oct 18 2003, 08:34 PM

Myself, im working on a theory right now that the sky looks blue when viewed from earth on a sunny day, and those white things floating around....are actually "clouds"....

more to come !!!!

yeh, it's so obvious yet 95% of the modders out there do it :angry:

Originally posted by Circuit+Oct 18 2003, 08:52 PM-->
Tonyd0821
@Oct 18 2003, 08:34 PM

more to come !!!!

yeh, it's so obvious yet 95% of the modders out there do it :angry:

You put up the mad face because of what tony said?
I put up the mad face because of this thread. :angry:

This is almost a dumb a post as the one about the Eghey auction for the Red Sux mascot...

We know shit like that is dumb. You don't have to reiterate.
:angry:

well you guys are sooo much smarter then me in this stuff.. I came from a world of rice and am only recently learning that imports are not all about rice... 9/10 people I talk to either have extemely riced our rides or talk about how they are gonna rice... just bored and wanted to state my recently found knowledge. :D

Originally posted by Circuit@Oct 18 2003, 09:46 PM
.. I came from a world of rice

stay true to your roots....

i never came from a world of rice. hondas for me have always been about beating the 5.0 mustangs. this started way back in 1993 for me with my prelude.

over the next 3 or so years, the occasional side marker, windsheild banner, sticker, single windsheild wiper and clear corner went on my ride. but they was jus fer dekarashun purposes only. thats it and thats all man. jus fer dekarashun

To each his own.

If they like it, that's all that matters.

Wait -- hold on -- so, air cleaner, APC steering wheel cover, air freshener, Altezza tail lights, APC shift knob, and Mugen stickers don't count as performance mods???

Damn, and I was estimating a good 45 whp :rolleyes:

No, keep on ricing. it gives me something to laugh at at work. Case in Point:

Mustang GT, Huntington Indiana behind the Lawyers office we were working in...
s3f92232e7a131.jpg
:puke2:

HOLY LIFE SIZE PICTURE Batman! Beat you to it.

some people just dont want their car to look or be like everyone elses. there's nothing wrong with that. really. just like performance mods, some do it with impeccable taste (mugen kits, JDM parts, momo accessories, etc..), some don't. not everyone feels the need to upgrade their car's performance. theres no rule that says you HAVE TO BE FAST to be cool.

That's just the problem rixX...putting altezzas on your car ISN'T unique anymore. You see them on everything from mustangs to Camaros to any model Honda. There's one honda that looks awesome with altezzas, and I see him everynow and then. it's a white D15 Civic with some nice 16" shiney "bling" rims and altezzas, it's lowered and has some nice bright driving lamps. That's the only car with altezzas that I would EVER give a :thumbsup: to.

I never said you had to "be fast to be cool" I was just stating my opinion at how ugly altezzas and euro clears look on a red Mustang. :thumbsdown:

The only cars that look DECENT with altezza lights are white Civics. They look dumb on Teg's period. Prelude= :thumbsdown: Accord...I don't give a damn...
White civics are so-so. Just my opinion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back