don't think i won't find you fuckers

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Originally posted by revolution8k@Feb 10 2004, 06:56 PM
ok? what'd they do steal your list?

Hahaha, yea, but the links don't go anywhere, just an Error 404.

:wtf:
uhh, ok, what was the point of this? :lol:

yup. direct copy/paste, with bad links. i mean, come on.

they are french... in case you haven't noticed-- so pardon my highschool level french....

their reposnse:

ben wais bb lala sti c juste des spect de char son auter fac arrete de brailler pi dit a ton avocat qui me suce la queue ... ta tu temp a perdre en esti jai vue des page copeir sur ton site po mal plus que des spect !! commence a checker le net parano !

my message:

>Cette page a volé le contenu et le code directement de mon site Web, >hondaswap.com. vous avez 24 heures pour enlever la page avec mon >code, ou vous serez audition de mon avocat. Elle est curently >12:30pm, UTC -5 >

...their reposnse:

Ben wais bb lala sti c just of the tank spect his auter fac arrete to yell pi says has your lawyer that sucks me the tail... your you temp has to lose in esti jai seen of the orderlies copeir on your site po poorly more than of the spect!! begins has checker the net parano!

my message:

> This page flew the container and the code directly of my site Web,> hondaswap.com. you have 24 hours to remove the page with my> code, or you will be hearing of my lawyer. She is curently >12:30pm, UTC -5>

the french are hot, and pretty cool. this is just a bad group.
btw :owned:

doesnt sound like they were too polite in their reply email to you...

something about "has your lawyer that sucks me the tail"

bablefish is gay. it doesn't make half a word of that.

the problem is that its parisian french... where as the french spoken/emailed was canadian. Eh?

basically, he said that it was removed and put in the back or some shit like that... i think thats where tail comes from

Back