Don't You Hate It!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Mech

Banned
I'm sorry but I just have to let this out. Tell me, Don't you guys hate it when you spend your precious time answering someone's question and they NEVER respond! Damn that just really pisses me off. Not even a thanks or nothin.

really doesnt bother me that much.... its nice to see once in a while but if not i really dont care
switch to decaff youll feel better :)

LMAO you dont need to tell me that ... ask bill or brian ... i live on caffiene
im actually considering quitting smoking now that B showed me something that says caffiene has something like 200% more effect on non smokers :D :D :D

Originally posted by E_SolSi@Apr 23 2003, 11:32 PM
LMAO you dont need to tell me that ... ask bill or brian ... i live on caffiene
im actually considering quitting smoking now that B showed me something that says caffiene has something like 200% more effect on non smokers :D :D :D

True,our bass player didn't smoke or drink caffiene,once in a while she would have a coke or a cup of coffee and be bouncing off the walls like she was on meth.

Originally posted by Mech@Apr 23 2003, 05:19 PM
I'm sorry but I just have to let this out. Tell me, Don't you guys hate it when you spend your precious time answering someone's question and they NEVER respond! Damn that just really pisses me off. Not even a thanks or nothin.

yes

E SolSI: Drink enough and you'll have a prostate the size of a Grape fruit. Back to the thread: Yes....thank god for Email Reply notification! :worthy:

Originally posted by civicb18+Apr 23 2003, 09:11 PM-->
Originally posted by liquid00meth@Apr 23 2003, 08:05 PM
dohcvtec_accord
@Apr 23 2003, 05:24 PM
Decaf coffee is like n/a beer.

What's the fuckin point???

:p :D

the sad part is, at first I thought "naturally aspirated beer???" :lol: :lol:

haha, thats good shit

the sad part is i'm still thinking naturally aspirated....i'm not down with the drinking mang lengo mang

i dont think it's a waste at all...i hardly ever post questions, i just read what other people post because 99% of the time someone has asked your question before.

oh yeah, if drinking a lot gives you a prostate the size of a grapefurit, mine is the size of a basketball...and what does having an oversized prostate hurt anyway?? (i have a feeling that was a really dumb question to ask, but i'm not quite sure why yet)

Originally posted by Mech@Apr 23 2003, 06:19 PM

ehhh i got used to it.

8000 posts.

8000 thank you posts, would jsut suck :p

Originally posted by pissedoffsol+Apr 23 2003, 11:10 PM-->
@Apr 23 2003, 06:19 PM

ehhh i got used to it.

8000 posts.

8000 thank you posts, would jsut suck :p

I just broke 1,000

:worthy: master post whore

im not even a post whore. nick is more of a post whore than me. i just have a job where im on the internet all night, so i have time to make 100 posts a night
lol

lol. It just so happens that my schedule lends me to useless gaps of time. Ie small enough that nothing useful can get done, but big enough so I have to at least fill the time

Back