Door Swap

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Buddhabusmc

What is all involved with a door swap? I have a 93 EG hatch and I found some doors with power windows and locks and was just curious on what it would take to get them wired up and working properly. Thanks in advance.

i would imagine you would need to wire likes from your fuse box and feed them through the doors for your locks/windows/mirrors through that hole in the front of your door jam Then id cover the wires in a gromit of some sort so they are hidden and it looks like it came factory there. Authenticity is key! lol But other than that you just bolt them on aslong as they are from another Hatch or coupe but id get a wireing diagram for the power windows locks and mirrors and youll have to feed wires to each side the passenger side will pry need the most wire ull have to fisht hem behind or down below the dash good luck

sounds like a painful head ace, not to mechion adding weight ya dont need. what if u fall in a river, power windows dont roll down ya know, they help u sink quicker 2 lmao

haha i always wanted to do something like a hybrid Power windows with a manual override but i have no clue how to takle that

...you mean thread? Click start new thread in the forum that corresponds to what you want info on, it's pretty self explanatory...

Back