Doors Are Froozen.. but not really!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Originally posted by TurboMirage@Jan 7 2004, 12:03 AM
sorry if i offended you my friend. i have no problem with show. you obviously have some go, if you got the h22 under the hood. :D i feel your car is tasteful imo.

is your accord turbo by any chance? :p

thanks.. i wasnt referring to you though.. more local honkey! I put a lot of blood and sweat in my car.. And when people say that is irrates me. I dont see pics of your beauty local! unforunetly I dont have a turbo on the car anymore. I sold it when I blew the f22 up. I was thinking about getting one again but I rather buy a turbo for my busa!

gotcha. those busas are stupid fast. loco has posted his alltrac on here a few times. its turbo.

s3ffb969127118.jpg

Do you have a garage close by? I thought I read that you had a manual, so if you left it in nuetral with the parking brake on, you could use a floor jack to lift the rear wheels off of the ground and push it into the garage, then use a space heater to heat up the car. Do it the other way around if you left it in gear with the brake off. Worth a shot i guess.

Originally posted by Accordturbo94@Jan 6 2004, 11:46 PM
so yeah does anyone know how to shrink my pics too? I hate posting pics bigger than your computer screen!

as an EVERYDAY viewing/resizing program, ACDSee works very nicely. You set it as your default viewer, and click edit to resize, mess with the color, stuff like that. Not a fancy paint program(which are nice too.)

Auto start kicks ass, too bad for the manual thing. However, you should be able to rig a button on your alarm to turn on a defroster of some kind. Just an idea.

haaaa haaa! Oh, the troubles you riceboys go through for the sake of fashion.

I guess I'll have to take back my spinner hubcaps :ghey:

His driveway looks sloped...I know I wouldn't be the one trying to push it up a snowy inclined driveway. :p

There's ice around the door, and the actuators aren't strong enough to break it. Take a hairdryier with an extension cord out there and warm up the seams of the door. You'll be in the car in no time. :)

ooh man, i'm in love with your bike
i wanted to get one so bad, but i've given up on those death machines till i "grow up" a little...

too dangerous, especially since i have a few friends rolling on permanent wheels now after accidents...

be careful on that bike...

how fast is it by the way?
as sick as they say?
and a turbo on a hayabusa? you really are fucking insane...

the accord has h23 or h22?

Originally posted by TurboMirage@Jan 6 2004, 08:54 PM
to make my car "auto" you fool the alarm by hotwiring the clutch switch. im positive 92-95 civics are the same way. doesnt your accord fall into that era?

don't permanently hotwire the clutch switch, you'll disable the cruise control.

nice lookin car, not what i would do personally with all the shaving for reasons such as your having right now and also just dont care for it but its nice nonetheless. also did you say something to the note of its colors originality because its the appears to be the same color as mine and dman near the same car for that matter

Hey Guys I went out there this morning and my door opend up! It must have been to cold out.. I think it was -4 out last night or so!

As for the motor its an h22!

As for how fast the busa is.. they limited how fast they went in 2000 or 2001! I cant remember they use to be able to do 200! This one will shut down at 185! I have had it to 167 on the highway.. but i didnt try any faster. I wasnt wearing a helmet and shit was going by FAST!!! lol

As for the color of the car.. Id have to get more pics for you too see! Its lighter and has a touch of pearl!

I see pearls are cool ive painted a few, generally id say its the same color though...also got any engine pics

Originally posted by reckedracing@Jan 7 2004, 10:59 AM
ooh man, i'm in love with your bike
i wanted to get one so bad, but i've given up on those death machines till i "grow up" a little...

too dangerous, especially since i have a few friends rolling on permanent wheels now after accidents...

be careful on that bike...

how fast is it by the way?
as sick as they say?
and a turbo on a hayabusa? you really are fucking insane...

the accord has h23 or h22?

Yeah u heard me right. Turbo Busa. Look on kaaza for a video! They have the loud BOV sounds and everything... why wouldnt they.. they run 18psi and more! If I did turbo it.. which I plan some day.. it will have around 400-450+ hp! Thats not for something that weights 480lbs!

As for accidents havent yet crashed a street bike. I crashed hard riding my dirtbike. I just got done riding a friends 250 and I hopped back up on my 125.. Thought i would need more gas to get over the tabletop.. and I ended up blowing far past the other side. I ended up having the bike smash me in the ground head first! I broke the chin bar off my helmet.. broke my rib.. broke my bike up good.. got skinned up.. black eyes.. and the best was a #3 concution. Im not suppost to get another concusion or it could be fatal! Piss on that... I was out dicking with my bike trying to fix it the next day.. in my wheel chair! lol

Originally posted by driver1@Jan 7 2004, 10:23 PM
I see pearls are cool ive painted a few, generally id say its the same color though...also got any engine pics

man i need to snap some.. all ive gotten is compliments on how good it looks
Ill go do it right now! an excuse to use my camera!

Back