Doors Are Froozen.. but not really!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

s3ffcd04157e55.jpg

Originally posted by Accordturbo94@Jan 7 2004, 11:18 PM
Hey Guys I went out there this morning and my door opend up! It must have been to cold out.. I think it was -4 out last night or so!

As for the motor its an h22!

As for how fast the busa is.. they limited how fast they went in 2000 or 2001! I cant remember they use to be able to do 200! This one will shut down at 185! I have had it to 167 on the highway.. but i didnt try any faster. I wasnt wearing a helmet and shit was going by FAST!!! lol

As for the color of the car.. Id have to get more pics for you too see! Its lighter and has a touch of pearl!

You are a moron! 167 without a helmet?

Why would you even GET on your bike without your helmet? That's just asking to split your head in peices.

Okay, I have to ask, how did you get your engine bay so clean?

Originally posted by Iquark@Jan 7 2004, 10:56 PM
Okay, I have to ask, how did you get your engine bay so clean?

Yeah can you tell Im a freak with shit? I sanded the engine bay down after my motor was out.. primed it and painted it. I masked off several pieces and did diffrent details. You have to see it in the light to appreciate it. Like the intake manifilold I two toned the intake runners are black and the upper plenum is silver.. It just took a bunch of time!

Originally posted by dveit+Jan 7 2004, 10:53 PM-->
Accordturbo94
@Jan 7 2004, 11:18 PM
Hey Guys I went out there this morning and my door opend up! It must have been to cold out.. I think it was -4 out last night or so!

As for the motor its an h22!

As for how fast the busa is.. they limited how fast they went in 2000 or 2001! I cant remember they use to be able to do 200! This one will shut down at 185! I have had it to 167 on the highway.. but i didnt try any faster. I wasnt wearing a helmet and shit was going by FAST!!! lol

As for the color of the car.. Id have to get more pics for you too see! Its lighter and has a touch of pearl!

You are a moron! 167 without a helmet?

Why would you even GET on your bike without your helmet? That's just asking to split your head in peices.

Its not that bad when your on a hiway.. its not like your weak 4 cylinder car. I can probable get it to 167 in 10 seconds.. think about it.. they run STOCK a 1/4 mile in 9 seconds at like 165 ish! this is modded!

no to mention is only takes a few seconds to slow down.. there were no cars around.. and no entrances!

Hey if you guys were to sell this car what would u ask.. considering it has at least 5-6k in body work.. the h22 with every possible bolton basically.. and what not! I was thinking 8 or so

Back