Dope rims...

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

MaaseyRacer

s4004541409c6b.jpg

:lol: :bo: :lol:

Shut up! I love those rims! :spin:

They're the tightest 5-stars ever! I remember seeing them when I was looking for wheels. I almost got them, but decided to go another way. :D

man if i had a ton of cash to burn I would buy those and slap them on my hatch just to see the look on peoples faces, when I spanked them with some teddy bear rims.

Originally posted by MaaseyRacer@Jan 13 2004, 01:19 PM
man if i had a ton of cash to burn I would buy those and slap them on my hatch just to see the look on peoples faces, when I spanked them with some teddy bear rims.

:lmao: :bo: :lmao: Spanked by teddy bear rims :bo: :lmao: :bo:

Originally posted by MaaseyRacer@Jan 13 2004, 04:19 PM

:werd:

The Ronal Bears have been out for quite a few years... I would love to get a set and put them on an Escalade or something, but I think they only come in 14". Oh well.

:lmao:

Originally posted by Calesta+Jan 13 2004, 05:36 PM-->
MaaseyRacer
@Jan 13 2004, 04:19 PM

:werd:

The Ronal Bears have been out for quite a few years... I would love to get a set and put them on an Escalade or something, but I think they only come in 14". Oh well.

:lmao:

i wish they made em in 20's...chrome plate em and roll them tucking up in an escallade.. i would!

Yeah they are real. I went to school with a guy who had them.
He was a varsity football player, he bought them cause his girlfriend said that they were cute. :whip: :gayflag:

Damn. Someone in high school put a set of those wheels on his car because his girlfriend said they were cute? Wow. I'm totally secure in my sexuality and I don't have any self-confidence issues- but I sure as hell wouldn't put a set of those on my car, even if my girlfriend asked me to!

:puke2:

Originally posted by zaneithan@Jan 13 2004, 04:39 PM
how heavy are they

Google 0wnz j00! First link: http://www.google.com/search?sourceid=navc...-8&q=ronal+bear

bear-text.gif

I guess I can't put them on my truck... wrong bolt pattern. Oh well. :lmao:

isnt it crazy how far somebody will go for a piece of ass???

What a loser

Originally posted by Calesta+Jan 13 2004, 05:44 PM-->
Damn. Someone in high school put a set of those wheels on his car because his girlfriend said they were cute? Wow. I'm totally secure in my sexuality and I don't have any self-confidence issues- but I sure as hell wouldn't put a set of those on my car, even if my girlfriend asked me to!

:puke2:

zaneithan
@Jan 13 2004, 04:39 PM
how heavy are they

Google 0wnz j00! First link: http://www.google.com/search?sourceid=navc...-8&q=ronal+bear

bear-text.gif

I guess I can't put them on my truck... wrong bolt pattern. Oh well. :lmao:

Adapter plates... the billet ones from billet specialties will hold up through it all. :p

Back