Double Clutching

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

teejayc77

you only need to use double clutching when your in something like my truck!(00'kenworth)the transmission in it does not work like a cars!So if you want to double clutch and lose speed and time when racing then go ahead...cause while your playing with your pedals my go pedal will still be on the floor when i bump my clutch and grab a gear....c'ya

Alright, you idiot just keep flooring it while you shift, tard. Hope you like getting transmissions every 6 months. Fool.

Originally posted by teejayc77@Jun 17 2003, 07:49 PM
you only need to use double clutching when your in something like my truck!(00'kenworth)the transmission in it does not work like a cars!So if you want to double clutch and lose speed and time when racing then go ahead...cause while your playing with your pedals my go pedal will still be on the floor when i bump my clutch and grab a gear....c'ya

00 kenworth? is that a fucking 18 wheeler?

what is the point of this thread?

what teh fuck are you talking about?

:newbie:

Originally posted by Calesta@Jun 18 2003, 12:43 AM
Probably hit "new topid" instead of "add reply" by accident...

never knew engineers could be so rational :lol:

JUST KIDDING.

ya it does make sense......

Isnt there a product that you can keep your foot to the floor while shifting,anybody know what it is ?,used it?

Originally posted by deth101@Jun 19 2003, 01:37 PM
Isnt there a product that you can keep your foot to the floor while shifting,anybody know what it is ?,used it?

yea, its called hondata. there is a special feature of it called full throttle shift.

you can go to www.hondata.com and watch an in-car video of it.

thats who makes it,I remember reading it just not where...thanks....has anybody used this feature.......thoughts?

Back